Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #1
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Cute "History of GTA" Book! (Pics inside)

Check it, a cute little "History of GTA" book that came with Xbox 360 magazine

Front

Back

The magazine. No new screens, but I will post new info later if there is any

And Yes, OMG this is how the infamous Brotha looks like!

Cheers
Brotha
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i have one of those that came with a PS3 magazin they are cool
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #3
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
i have one of those that came with a PS3 magazin they are cool
Nice, its fun how they mock the "imitators" and they have GTA quotes and stuff too
Old 04-15-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i know. I could write here all the stuff they say but it would take to long. The quotes from all the gta games are realy funny
Old 04-15-2008   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotha
Did they miss LCS and VCS?

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #6
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
I wonder how accurate the early information is. It seems that the fact that most of the GTA 1 and 2 developers are now part of Realtime Worlds and not Rockstar North is often overlooked and often there is no mention of the sheer number of staff who left both Rockstar Games and Rockstar North after San Andreas and Hot Coffee.

Yeah, the team who made GTA 1 and GTA 2 are pretty much not the team who made GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas. And the team who made GTA IV is slightly different to that one. If you want to know what GTA might have turned out like if the original team had stayed on, you only have to look to Crackdown or All Points Bulletin.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #7
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I wonder how accurate the early information is. It seems that the fact that most of the GTA 1 and 2 developers are now part of Realtime Worlds and not Rockstar North is often overlooked and often there is no mention of the sheer number of staff who left both Rockstar Games and Rockstar North after San Andreas and Hot Coffee.

Yeah, the team who made GTA 1 and GTA 2 are pretty much not the team who made GTA III, Vice City and San Andreas. And the team who made GTA IV is slightly different to that one. If you want to know what GTA might have turned out like if the original team had stayed on, you only have to look to Crackdown or All Points Bulletin.
True
Old 04-25-2008   #8
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Wow, thats interesting, altough I think that a "little booklet" isn't going to handle GTA history.
Old 04-25-2008   #9
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Wow, tha brotha is white?
Nice.

Dude, you have a serious chance at becoming a movie director now.
Niiiice.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

i have one that has all of them all gta games
Old 04-25-2008   #11
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Post some of the earlier info?
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008   #12
bboychibi

bboychibi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post

Great post. I honestly really didn't like Crackdown the least bit. Couldn't get into the game at all.
bboychibi is offline   Reply With Quote