Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #16
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up

Have you noticed just below the Redar their is a envlope their it might by the text message icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #17
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel_biscuit View Post
the guy in the first pic looks like hes swimming? i thought they took that out or is he drowning, maybe only in multiplayer
you can swimm but not under water
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #18
Rebel_biscuit

Rebel_biscuit is an unknown quantity at this point
cool
Rebel_biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #19
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #20
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
Have you noticed just below the Redar their is a envlope their it might by the text message icon
hey wow nice find there claud3!!!!

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #21
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
i love how much the radar displays. It really gives you a sense of all the roads, alleys, and sidestreets there are.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #22
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
thankz dizzleman. And Neil great pic there. Here have you noticed how the gun goes throught Niko's arm it might be fixed before the game is released
Old 04-15-2008   #23
TheNeXt6
Newbie Member

TheNeXt6 is an unknown quantity at this point
All those pictures are amazing.
TheNeXt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #24
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
why is the radar suddenly pink and blue ??? looks so shit
Old 04-15-2008   #25
redlantern

redlantern is an unknown quantity at this point
pink i guess its where the cops are searching and green and blue lines around the radar is armor and health(only blue seen at the moment)
redlantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #26
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Probably just the police chase radius colour. The earlier pic shows a smaller circle with a similar colour.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #27
claud3
Banned
Banned

in that pic there is a t-shirt icon on the redar. That is the old icon from S.A is cool
Old 04-15-2008   #28
redlantern

redlantern is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe the police searching circle brightness changes with the wanted level
redlantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #29
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
yer but if the ring around is blue, he has no health but full body armour, i know all what the radar holds, im just saying it looks fukin ugly
Old 04-15-2008   #30
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzleman View Post
hey wow nice find there claud3!!!!
I noticed it! http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=1282 What is it with the newbies ignoring me?
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote