Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #1
mmafighter
Hit em' hard

mmafighter is on a distinguished roadmmafighter is on a distinguished road
Something to think about

I just thought about how cool motorcycle wrecks are going to be with this new physics engine. Imagine you are barreling along on the NRG then t bone a car and your body goes rag dolling through the air and lands with a bone crushing impact, then rolls across the ground to a dead stop. Consider the possibilities....
Old 04-15-2008   #2
Switch_Blade

Switch_Blade is an unknown quantity at this point
haha yeah, i read in one preview that while playing the guy smashed his car into a barrier to send Niko flying thru the windscreen over the barrier into the river , then swam off and stole a boat while trying to evade the police XD

so probably gonna spend hours just smashing into stuff on the motorbike or even just in the car to send niko flying XD
Old 04-15-2008   #3
Nizam786
ARSENAL TIL I DIE!
Amateur Member

Nizam786 is an unknown quantity at this point
that my friend is what GTA is all about

the growing realisation that ----> SHIT!, I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT!

happens with every GTA --- we all forget about it in between two games and remember 2 weeks before the next as we have today ----> GTA, I <3 YOU

COM'ON CHELSEA ! LONDON'S ONLY HOPE OF GETTING THE TITLE BACK!

I H8 GLORY HUNTERS!

Nizam786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #4
Matt_310
PSN = Matt_310

Matt_310 is an unknown quantity at this point
That will be well cool
Matt_310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #5
WarrENDEatH
I Got Gangsta In My Blood
Newbie Member

WarrENDEatH is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw a gameplay trailer where Niko is driving his car and he smashes into like a Semi and is thrown into the damn thing. That would be so damn sexy.
Old 04-15-2008   #6
Conjo
Amateur Member

Conjo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switch_Blade View Post
haha yeah, i read in one preview that while playing the guy smashed his car into a barrier to send Niko flying thru the windscreen over the barrier into the river , then swam off and stole a boat while trying to evade the police XD
actually, some guy on this forums said that a hwile back i believe in the wishlist thread.. although of course this will be possible.. nice!
Conjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #7
Ve3tro 021
VI ATG

Ve3tro 021 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrENDEatH View Post
I saw a gameplay trailer where Niko is driving his car and he smashes into like a Semi and is thrown into the damn thing. That would be so damn sexy.

You got a link to this video?

Ve3tro 021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #8
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
Yeah, I thought about this a while back. Take a turn too fast, and Niko is having one hell of a bad day. Or hit a car head on, and you might find yourself in the backseat of the other guys car.
Old 04-15-2008   #9
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ve3tro 021 View Post
You got a link to this video?
yea i wanna see it!!
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
drive right into a wall and smack head first into it. Ouch that would have to hurt Poor Niko
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #11
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Glad to see the Faggio making an appearance too. I wonder what the vehicle count is this time round

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #12
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
about 200 i think.
Old 04-15-2008   #13
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
about 200 i think.
200 is alot considering there was less than 200 in SA and that included bicycles and planes (for comparisson there was only 85 in GTAIII)
Old 04-15-2008   #14
claud3
Banned
Banned

yes i know but with all the power that means you could have alot more now then you did on the ps2
Old 04-15-2008   #15
DarkoBeej
Newbie Member

DarkoBeej is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrENDEatH View Post
just so you know, things you make up in your head are not gameplay trailers, they are imaginary.
DarkoBeej is offline   Reply With Quote