Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #16
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
just go around and puch loads of peds and get chased be them
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #17
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
go swimming?

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #18
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
do what your doing to that ped run them down
Old 04-15-2008   #19
dizzleman

dizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished roaddizzleman is on a distinguished road
hahahha oh yea mos def

BOOM!!
Thanks rellimjoe
dizzleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #20
claud3
Banned
Banned

here why not just stand on the street and watch other people get into fight with each other
Old 04-15-2008   #21
2 Nyce

2 Nyce is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rean2 View Post
shov a ped off of everything u can find

'nuff said
yep!!!!
2 Nyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #22
DarkoBeej
Newbie Member

DarkoBeej is an unknown quantity at this point
you cant really make a list for that

theres sooooo many things you can do, thats the whole base concept of the game.

it would be a ridiculously long list.
DarkoBeej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #23
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
setting random people's tyres on fire
helicopter tours
visit happiness island
take a tour of Liberty City in a taxi
assasinate criminals
grand theft auto
grand theft boat
grand theft helicopter
Old 04-16-2008   #24
Matt_310
PSN = Matt_310

Matt_310 is an unknown quantity at this point
There will be allsorts to do in Liberty i cant wait.. =)
I just want to sit back and take a taxi tour 1st =)
Then wreak havoc
Matt_310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008   #25
Officer McFarlagne
Amateur Member

Officer McFarlagne is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone remember that South Park episode where Cartman was pretending to be a Psychic Detective, and got kidnapped by that insane killer who cut of people's left hands?

When they were in the basement, and the killer was showing Cartman pictures, via a slideshow, saying "Do you see!?" at each slide?

Yea that's what I'll be doing... but with my camera phone... and killing people in really odd ways.

The weirder, the better. And recording it

DO YOU SEE!?

Do you see?

::EDIT:: For reference: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103836
Old 04-16-2008   #26
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by GroveRoamer View Post
Anyone remember that South Park episode where Cartman was pretending to be a Psychic Detective, and got kidnapped by that insane killer who cut of people's left hands?

When they were in the basement, and the killer was showing Cartman pictures, via a slideshow, saying "Do you see!?" at each slide?

Yea that's what I'll be doing... but with my camera phone... and killing people in really odd ways.

The weirder, the better. And recording it

DO YOU SEE!?

Do you see?
They were making fun of the movie "Red Dragon" where Ray Fienes did the same thing.

I think I'll take a taxi around just to see how the city looks at first then try and steal a heli to see what kind of crazy places I can take and land it. Always love touching down in the middle of a busy intersection.
Old 04-16-2008   #27
Officer McFarlagne
Amateur Member

Officer McFarlagne is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirspy View Post
They were making fun of the movie "Red Dragon" where Ray Fienes did the same thing.

I think I'll take a taxi around just to see how the city looks at first then try and steal a heli to see what kind of crazy places I can take and land it. Always love touching down in the middle of a busy intersection.
"The more you knooooOOOooww!"

lol... didn't know. Just thought it was funny.

I know that I'm going to beat the game, and when I do, I'll be playing cop again. I just hope that by that time, we'll have a 'no cops' cheat. Then again, I guess I can just do that online now

This game is going to rock!
Old 04-16-2008   #28
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
one thing i want to do in liberty city is go into a multiplayer free roam, and go Phone Booth on someones ass, ring them with the phone and say "i have a high calliber sniper rifle with a top mounted laser sight... and its staring right at you... don't move"