Old 04-14-2008   #1
WarrENDEatH
I Got Gangsta In My Blood
Newbie Member

WarrENDEatH is an unknown quantity at this point
DLC INFO?Can someone help?

Alright, I'm completely lost and I have virtually asked almost every forum I've been on for help and well no one has provided me with the help I need. So let me lay down my questions...

1. The DLC will be released when?(I heard on the release of GTA IV)
2. How much will it cost?
3. What is gonna be in the DLC(optional)
WarrENDEatH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #2
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Nobody knows. What the hell is wrong with you? If noone can tell you, noone knows. Move on to the next forum.

P.S. Welcome.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #3
I Like Cake
Yum!

I Like Cake is an unknown quantity at this point
1. I seen an ad at the top of GTAGaming Forums and I think it said Autumn 2008, this is probably wrong however.
2. I'm going to go out on a limb and say 800 MS points. (Just a guess)
3. Wait and see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
were you high whilst creating your signiture??? you do realise it says grand theft auto 6 haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill plus matic View Post
AHHHHHHHHH F*CK
I Like Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #4
WarrENDEatH
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Nobody knows. What the hell is wrong with you? If noone can tell you, noone knows. Move on to the next forum.

P.S. Welcome.
Lol, I figured someone would bring that up. I actually like this site so I think I'll stay the design in the weblayouts is alot better. Not to mention the profile options are better.

In a previous OXM magazine Peter Moore said that XBL would place out 2 Episode contents on the dashboard the day of the release. Dunno if this was true all I know is PM likes to talk out of his bunghole alot.
Old 04-14-2008   #5
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Usually DLC is 800 pts though, yeah. So about 10 bucks.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #6
WarrENDEatH
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Usually DLC is 800 pts though, yeah. So about 10 bucks.
Well GRAW has been one of those games to break the law of 800pts with its crazy 1200MS installments which is garbage. I hope to god they don't do that. Hell Oblivion did the same thing with Shivering Isle which was 2400 MS points.
Old 04-15-2008   #7
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrENDEatH View Post
Well GRAW has been one of those games to break the law of 800pts with its crazy 1200MS installments which is garbage. I hope to god they don't do that. Hell Oblivion did the same thing with Shivering Isle which was 2400 MS points.
That was justified though. Was a huge island with new monsters and quests.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #8
bonesmccoy
Sabotage

bonesmccoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Well, expect to pay something.

To the thread starter:

- It's important to remember that the exclusivity deal is designed primarily for MS to boost Live subscriptions. Live may be the best online gaming set up for a console, but only a small fraction of the install base uses it. The DLC is the carrot that is supposed to get you to purchase an Xbox modem, a Live subscription, and then the extra content.
- The cost has not been announced, but Rock* has stated that it is an 'alternate' revenue source - but whether that revenue is coming from Sony/MS or regular consumers is unclear.
- From what I've heard Rock* say, the DLC will not be 'new' content in the sense of Half Life 2 or Shivering Isle/Knights of the Nine. Rather it will be supplemental missions, in the form of a side-quest, but not an entire expansion or continuation of the story. Think of it as more like the Dark Brotherhood and guild quests that Oblivion had. All in all though, the new stuff is going to be very, very good.
bonesmccoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #9
RAWRferal
The Real McCoy
Amateur Member

RAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished road
In the OXM UK review, Sam Houser states that the DLC episodes will be at least 10 hours long, with the first episode arriving this August.

R* Social Club Member #10048
RAWRferal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #10
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Alright, I'm completely lost and I have virtually asked almost every forum I've been on for help and well no one has provided me with the help I need. So let me lay down my questions...

1. The DLC will be released when?(I heard on the release of GTA IV)
2. How much will it cost?
3. What is gonna be in the DLC(optional)
1 For XBOX 360 user it is released in August
2 It will Cost So Manyy POINTS on XBOX live Do not know how much
3 It will be 10 hours of game play. It will be people coming up to you and asking you to help them out and they will pay you for doing the mission

That is what i read in one of the reviews
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #11
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
No matter what people say right now, any specific release date you hear is a guess. The same goes for cost & content. August 2008 for the first episode is the most accurate so far and that was confirmed by Microsoft as far as I can tell.

Here's some links to look at but even with these, you should take them with a pinch of salt.
Link1@Xbox.com
Link2@CVG
Link3@Kotaku
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote