Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008   #1
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Back and front image of GTA IV box (Xbox 360)

RMT @ GTAForums managed to take snaps of one of the empty boxes at HMV (UK)

Front:

Back:

I never saw that Annihilator screenshot before.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #2
David Banner

David Banner is an unknown quantity at this point
whoa nice find
Old 04-15-2008   #3
pacCinHECKLER&K

I like the way it says co-op 2-4 hopefully its truely offline and i recoginze that annihilator screen from an early fake box but the pic showed more environment. looks like R* jus cropped it down and zoomed in.

Last edited by pacCinHECKLER&K; 04-15-2008 at 01:58 PM..
Old 04-15-2008   #4
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Well I don't like how the synopsis is one big block of text, but who cares, it's the game that counts
Old 04-15-2008   #5
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
it is real no more fakes cool find ASIF now we can enjoy this real box art
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #6
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
this proberbly wont be the real box art, just a display case as stated on the back..
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #7
zeppelin
If This Is Hell, Well Then I'm Lucky

zeppelin is on a distinguished roadzeppelin is on a distinguished road
Does the co-op part mean offline? Its highlighted in red so I assume that all means something to do with online.
Old 04-15-2008   #8
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Red is online features, green is offline/regular features. I don't think the labeling would contradict itself as it says "players 1".
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #9
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by california6066 View Post
this proberbly wont be the real box art, just a display case as stated on the back..
Nope, this is the real boxart.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote