Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2008   #31
nikobellic

nikobellic is an unknown quantity at this point
What can I say? All i can think of at the moment is that I better get my Uni assignment done before the bloody game comes out otherwise I will fail!!

My excuse to the lecturer? Sorry....but you timed the due date of the assignment wrong....GTAIV came out!

Playstation Loyalist, but XBOX360 convert.
nikobellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #32
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
the ped has to call the police before they arrive in GTAIV.
So it would help if you would look for a quick getaway route before you do something.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #33
UnknownProjects

UnknownProjects is on a distinguished roadUnknownProjects is on a distinguished roadUnknownProjects is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKlipse View Post
Cheers, bud.

Heres another

The hud looks o..k.. I don't know how your meant to see your health though, maybe thats what they were saying with the whole expandable idea.
Your health is the green bar around the circular map.

That has been stated .

But i like the hud but the aiming reticle looks slightly to big, and you can see the notches in it showing the enemies health... But i am sure it will be way more better and fluid in motion
UnknownProjects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #34
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWRferal View Post
No problem guys enjoy the read.

also

Full HUD Image there for ya iKlipse just to single it out.
thanks buddy that looks great, ill copy it in
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #35
Mr.Saxon
Banned
Banned

Mr.Saxon is on a distinguished roadMr.Saxon is on a distinguished roadMr.Saxon is on a distinguished road
Only thing that I have to disagree about is that the magazine says it's the first time a Celeb has played themselves. THIS IS WRONG, Phil Collins played himself in VCS, this should be corrected on the main page.
Mr.Saxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #36
RAWRferal
The Real McCoy
Amateur Member

RAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished road
The magazine doesn't claim it is a first for the series by the way, it simply say that they were 'knocked sideways' to discover the celebrities.

Probably a simple misinterpretation on the moderator's part, no biggie

R* Social Club Member #10048
RAWRferal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #37
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Argh.. can't .. wait any longer. Chest ..exploding with.. anticipation.
________
Honda CBR900RR specifications

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 07:53 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #38
InCirclesAgain
No that is not a body in my trunk officer.
Newbie Member

InCirclesAgain is on a distinguished roadInCirclesAgain is on a distinguished road
I like seeing all the traffic. I was starting to worry it would be traffic like the old games where there is a car every 30 feet.

PS3
InCirclesAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #39
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
This looks like a great review to read so I saved all the screens and am going through it soon. The new HUD, it's cool and all, will take some getting used to...But it's the game that really counts and I can't wait to have it.
Old 04-14-2008   #40
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Here are resized (1240x1754 pixels, half resolution of the actual scans and ~370-500 KB by size) scans for quick viewing:

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #41
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
good find matey, i hope you can set the GTA ringtone as niko's ingame... wierdly i even tried to download it for my phone the other day.. no luck though
Old 04-14-2008   #42
MKGTAIV
Newbie Member

MKGTAIV is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Asif,most appreciated..been looking for smaller sized scans of the review
MKGTAIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #43
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Oh My god.

I just had a major, major orgasm.
Old 04-14-2008   #44
bennifer3000

bennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enoughbennifer3000 will become famous soon enough
I'm going to read the scans in a minute, but the new screens are awesome. I really hope that Liberty City gets super crowded like NYC.

I mean as much as I love driving super fast, it really sells the world if its congested like that. Maybe around Rush Hour only? Then besides that it could be normal? I really hope thats in there.

P.S. Reading it and OMG:

The Stooges, Smashing Pumpkins, and Queen on the radio!!!

Last edited by bennifer3000; 04-14-2008 at 01:02 PM..
bennifer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #45
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
that was a awsome review
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote