Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2008   #1
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
Lazlo says New Missions/New Characters/New Comedy in DLC

Just listened to Opie & Anthony this morning and Lazlow answered the 360 or PS3 question with a loud 360, saying: "It's because we are already working on new missions, new downloadable missions. They'll be new missions, new characters, new comedy. First will be in August."

So I guess that means that there will be new characters introduced in the DLC, but it might also mean that there won't be new cities.

Lazlow's spilling lots of good info....

EDIT - He also just said that the control tutorials last for at least the first 20 missions. He also talked about how the motion blur kicks in when the screen is moving fast in order to enhance the realism aspect. They are actually playing the game on the air - it's pretty funny/awesome.

EDIT - SORRY - IT WAS A LIVE LINK AND THE SHOW IS OVER NOW.

Last edited by Jomolungma; 04-18-2008 at 09:09 AM..
Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #2
RAWRferal
The Real McCoy
Amateur Member

RAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished roadRAWRferal is on a distinguished road
Thanks, I'm listening now

EDIT: He Just said if you get shot in the leg, you'll limp!

R* Social Club Member #10048
RAWRferal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #3
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Schweet! Great find.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #4
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Sounds interesting, I wonder if new comedy means new radio or new "in game" comedy, or both. (or all three )

By "in game" comedy I meant story cutscenes and dialogue etc but I just realised it could include the comedy clubs.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #5
Jomolungma
Amateur Member

Jomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished roadJomolungma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86 View Post
Sounds interesting, I wonder if new comedy means new radio or new "in game" comedy, or both. (or all three )

By "in game" comedy I meant story cutscenes and dialogue etc but I just realised it could include the comedy clubs.
I' not sure, but I got the sense that he was talking about new comedic dialogue for the radio stations and new comedic situations in the DLC missions. I didn't get the sense that he was talking new acts for the comedy club.
Jomolungma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #6
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
That's sweet for 360 owners. Has a PS3 owner I'm a little pissed that we're not getting that,but MS shelled out the dollars for it,so I can't complain.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #7
Sethos88

Sethos88 is on a distinguished roadSethos88 is on a distinguished roadSethos88 is on a distinguished road
All i get is stupid music
Sethos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #8
dillinja

dillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished roaddillinja is on a distinguished road
Yeh looks like theyve stopped talking bout it now. btw if anyone wants to hear the Led Zeplin remix he said wasnt made yet, it is n its here... http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=1
dillinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #9
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethos88 View Post
All i get is stupid music
I think I just got to catch the end, I heard them talking about killing people in the subway and using it to escape police. Now only music...
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #10
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
At least spell his name right, it's LAZLOW, with a W at the end.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #11
MyNameIsRamone
Hates play.com

MyNameIsRamone is an unknown quantity at this point
20 missions of control tutorials say alot about how many missions there are in total.
MyNameIsRamone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #12
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsRamone View Post
20 missions of control tutorials say alot about how many missions there are in total.
I was thinking the same thing. How come this couldn't have released on the 22nd,that would have been a hell of a birthday present. Oh well one more full week to go through.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #13
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
20 missions devoted to tutorials. The storyline is going to be huge.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #14
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
just listened to it cool thankz man i enjoyed very much
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #15
Rebel_biscuit

Rebel_biscuit is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillinja View Post
Yeh looks like theyve stopped talking bout it now. btw if anyone wants to hear the Led Zeplin remix he said wasnt made yet, it is n its here... http://www.dogsonacid.com/showthread...0&pagenumber=1
pendulum are in gta iv, sweet
shame about the stupid MC
Rebel_biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote