Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2008   #16
killahmatic
Wildlife Photographer

killahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enoughkillahmatic will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu View Post
I think the only non-messing around use of cheats I've done was for the final mission in GTA3. Needed a tank to get through that bit the first time.
i know it sounds crazy, but i never beat GTA III. I bought it for the computer, and the controls sucked. i got to some mission where u had to go across Liberty City and kill some people in a certain time limit, and i never got all of them, then the game got scratched and i didnt feel like buying a new one.
Old 04-13-2008   #17
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
I don't cheat during the storyline.

When you save with a cheat, there's a possibility that your game can fuck up. I only cheat once i've finished the game, but I have 2 copies of the save. one for cheats, and the other not for cheats.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #18
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Only on a separate save so I can still get Achievements.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #19
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I don't want to know any cheats for GTA IV because if I know them, i can't help but use them. Once you do the first one, it's kinda hard to stop. It's addicting. i don't really want to cheat this time because I want realism, I play drakes fortune and assassins creed and there is no cheats for them so you have to it normally. I think R* should put a thing in GTA IV where you have to complete the main story line first to be able to put cheats in. I think that would help alot.
Old 04-13-2008   #20
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i use cheats but not for or druing missions at all but just to help me against the cops and for fun
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #21
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
I use cheats all the time, But Mostly just to mess around!
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #22
I Like Cake
Yum!

I Like Cake is an unknown quantity at this point
The only time I will cheat is after I have finished the game or unless I'm bored then I'll go have some fun with the cheats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
were you high whilst creating your signiture??? you do realise it says grand theft auto 6 haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill plus matic View Post
AHHHHHHHHH F*CK
I Like Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #23
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
No, nay, never. Well, maybe after I got 100%. But still.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #24
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont cheat until I get 100%. I never save after I cheat and I despise health and armor cheats
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #25
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I don't cheat while saving, I cheat after I stop missions and stuff.
Old 04-13-2008   #26
SoulTrain75
Newbie Member

SoulTrain75 is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont cheat until i beat the game and then ill mess around with some of the cheats, but i ussually get bored witht hem then go back to not cheating. i dont like to cheat on any game no matter how hard it is. i like to feel like ive accomplished something when i beat a game.
SoulTrain75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #27
CrimsonBlaze

CrimsonBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
I've never used cheats for the storyline on any of the GTA's so far, I like the knowledge that if I fail it's due to my own mistakes so I find it more fun... I rarely died when playing normally in GTA3 to SA, usually it was something stupid I did like prematurely jumping and ending up falling down someplace to my death. A friend of mine uses cheats religiously and had most of them memorised, especially the health one (he spent most of his time frantically trying to input that code before dying every 10 seconds)

Loading up a new game, putting a few cheats on and just generally having fun for a short period of time... That's fun to do occasionally
CrimsonBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #28
Jeffro!
Self Proclaimed god of gaming? No wait you claimed it

Jeffro! is an unknown quantity at this point
i usually have 2 files one with cheats to just screw around on and one without cheats where i actually play the game

Sony fanboy.

PS3 Owner
Jeffro! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008   #29
InCirclesAgain
No that is not a body in my trunk officer.
Newbie Member

InCirclesAgain is on a distinguished roadInCirclesAgain is on a distinguished road
When doing the story I don't cheat. But lets say I am just in the mood for free roam or I have a friend over and were gonna take turns there are defiantly cheats involved. But I never save if I used them. When San Andreas came out and the kids at my school started beating it and were talking about it I had a good laugh because I told them I beat it with out cheats and nobody believed me.
InCirclesAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #30
sirspy
Well... since you put it that way... I'm in.
Amateur Member

sirspy is an unknown quantity at this point
I only used cheats after I beat the game or when I have one of my "freakout" moments... which usually entails some pedestrian or random car messing up a mission for the 8th time in a row and the 30-45 minute rampage that ensues with me blowing everything up in my path, and usually ends with me crashing a helicopter into something or dying in a hail of bullets or an explosion or both. But even then I only really use the vehicle spawning cheat.