Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2008   #1
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
New screens found!

Some new screenshot have just been found over at the gtaforums. They are camera shots with very poor quality, but if you are desperate for some news, you will love it.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?s...ntry1057774405
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #2
rean2

rean2 is on a distinguished roadrean2 is on a distinguished road
nice find, shame about the quality
rean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #3
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
New radio station Electro-Choc? I'll be looking forward for better scans out of them.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #4
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Found a better quality version of one:

Old 04-10-2008   #5
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
oh yeah, the first one looks like she could be a beaut.

Slim ur my hero bud.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Old 04-10-2008   #6
Skillet
I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins

Skillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really niceSkillet is just really nice
That screenshot is undoubtedly great looking. Seems teeming with atmosphere.
Old 04-10-2008   #7
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

well its got every you could want. A great shot of the city. A great got of the drawing distance ( how far you can see). Loving the traffic below. Helicopters. Guns. Guns shooting at the helicopters. Just awesome.

Old 04-10-2008   #8
Rurouni
Most Wanted

Rurouni is on a distinguished roadRurouni is on a distinguished road
to bad that person didnt have a scanner

Youtube Account - ADD
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #9
pacCinHECKLER&K

In this pic below, it seem as if the trunk is open. It was really never confirmed that we could or couldnt use them. I guess this answers our initial question.

Old 04-10-2008   #10
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacCinHECKLER&K View Post
In this pic below, it seem as if the trunk is open. It was really never confirmed that we could or couldnt use them. I guess this answers our initial question.

it was actually confirmed that trunks couldnt be used for storage.

Old 04-10-2008   #11
pacCinHECKLER&K

Ok, well maybe we cant use them as just for anything, R* wouldnt keep releasing photos with trunks open misleading the people. I believe that they are to be opened for a sole purpose and that is to hide or transport dead bodies, because the amount of photos with trunks open(cutscenes, and ingame) is ridiculous and we keep seeing more new ones.

Last edited by pacCinHECKLER&K; 04-10-2008 at 09:58 PM..
Old 04-10-2008   #12
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
It would be silly to not be able to utilize tiny things such as trunks in this game. With every game, there is a new addition. Such as in the past GTAs, the gradual use of bikes. Trunks of cars should be one of the things new in GTA4.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008   #13
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
it was actually confirmed that trunks couldnt be used for storage.

nope they cant, but i believe that lil jacob delivers guns to you from HIS trunk
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #14
pacCinHECKLER&K

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
It would be silly to not be able to utilize tiny things such as trunks in this game. With every game, there is a new addition. Such as in the past GTAs, the gradual use of bikes. Trunks of cars should be one of the things new in GTA4.
wonderful point there, I agree, indeed. Which leads me to the reason too believe R* wouldnt release all these photos especially new ones with the trunk open It has a purpose, but for what? we will soon find out.
Old 04-11-2008   #15
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Don't forget that Lance delivered weapons to you from a trunk (same camera angle as Pulp Fiction), outside Diaz's Mansion, before you take over it in VC.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote