Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2008   #121
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoonskii View Post
I'd really like to join. I already applied on the Genovese website since I didn't have an account on this forum few days ago. My gamertag's in my sig.

PS: Really like the site, looks nice and clean.
Welcome to the family. I'm glad you like the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Mitch_Baker View Post
Ah, a familiar face...
Thought I'd drop in and say Hi Genovese family
Well Hey to you too.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008   #122
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Were getting closer to the release!!!!!I guess me and dime gotta do some deciding May 2
Old 04-18-2008   #123
Hammi24
Newbie Member

Hammi24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys I just registered, although I wont be active on the boards you won't have a problem accessing me in the game when it does come out. Anyways, I've been thinking about making a website for myself representing this family, just giving a fictional background on my "character", what I'm skilled in, stats, etc...

Hammi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #124
Gotadime

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammi24 View Post
Hey guys I just registered, although I wont be active on the boards you won't have a problem accessing me in the game when it does come out. Anyways, I've been thinking about making a website for myself representing this family, just giving a fictional background on my "character", what I'm skilled in, stats, etc...
Welcome to the family. Don't worry about being active on the boards, it's fine. Just check your Xbox LIVE Message Inbox often. Also, I like the idea of the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Were getting closer to the release!!!!!I guess me and dime gotta do some deciding May 2
Haha, yeah, lots of deciding. It'll be fun. Remember that you need to get there at 12:30 PM EST since you're an Underboss. Also, it's May 4th, rather than May 2nd.

Old 04-18-2008   #125
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Can't wait to roll guys. Join me in my truck we will go for a tour ala Me.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #126
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
Can't wait to roll guys. Join me in my truck we will go for a tour ala Me.
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it too.

Some news updates:

Official Genovese Trailer Released: View Here

Domain name bought: www.GTAIVMafia.com

Site news update coming soon.

Old 04-18-2008   #127
Frogracing19

Frogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished road
nice trailer i like it cant wait to meet everyone the 4th but i might not have voice chat at the time my dog got ahold of my mic and headphones
Frogracing19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #128
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogracing19 View Post
nice trailer i like it cant wait to meet everyone the 4th but i might not have voice chat at the time my dog got ahold of my mic and headphones
Glad you like the trailer. It's a change from the upbeat, fast GTA trailers.

Don't worry about your mic. This is just the first meeting, you'll be fine. Just try to setup your Xbox to play mic voices through your TV speakers, so you can at least hear what's going on.

Old 04-18-2008   #129
Frogracing19

Frogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished road
oh i will and yea it is a change from normal trailers
Frogracing19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008   #130
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
So. I know gotadime is riding with me. Who else is gonna go for a cruise? I believe i have 2 more slots.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #131
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Hey hammi, welcome. I notice your bosnian and I am too! Djesi jaro.
Old 04-19-2008   #132
Hammi24
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Hey hammi, welcome. I notice your bosnian and I am too! Djesi jaro.
Sta ima bah! lol... i dont usually speak Bosnian online, but yeah.. born in Doboj, Bosnia... war started so I moved to Milan, Italy and grew up in Switzerland.. now living in the U S of A.
Old 04-19-2008   #133
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Haha cool, I live in US and A too, but welcome to the fam. Add me on XBL, and do you have Knight on ur list?
Old 04-19-2008   #134
Hammi24
Newbie Member

Yep I got him, and I sent you a FR. Can't wait until the game is out so we can start this.
Old 04-19-2008   #135
Mark T
Gangsoflibertycity.com
Newbie Member

Mark T is an unknown quantity at this point
Are the Genevose happy for me to register there gang on my site & forums. I will place a link back to your official site.