Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2008   #211
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
I'm in a clan, are there rules for being in more than one?
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #212
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
I'm in a clan, are there rules for being in more than one?
We don't necessarily have "rules" for this situation, but we do have general policies. We simply respectfully turn down applicants who are already in another clan. The one and only reason for this is suspicion of the new member planning a sabotage on us by order of the other clan or possibly being a spy for the other clan. This does not mean that we don't trust you - it is simply a general security measure.

Please note that our management does scan member accounts for "double-timing".
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #213
JRussell89
Dats da fact jack!

JRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enoughJRussell89 will become famous soon enough
Any plans to start the Gambino Family for PS3? If so, count me in! "If you learn nothing else remember, family is what matters. When you have no family in this city, bad 'things' could happen. Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - James "Crazy Jimmy" Russell(echoranger).
JRussell89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #214
Gotadime

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
Any plans to start the Gambino Family for PS3? If so, count me in! "If you learn nothing else remember, family is what matters. When you have no family in this city, bad 'things' could happen. Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - James "Crazy Jimmy" Russell(echoranger).
We currently do not have any plans to start a PS3 Crew. However, as our Family grows larger and more widely known, anything is possible.
Old 05-10-2008   #215
Lil_Reap
The Genovese Family
Newbie Member

Lil_Reap is an unknown quantity at this point
How Will Territory Be Set Up On GTAGAMING? Like A Giant Map With Different Sections Wit Colors For A Certain Family? And Will There Be Pretend Houses That We Can Live In? If So I Call The Majestic Hotel Penthouse Or Playboy X's House, And You Forgot To Add My Last Name McKay on the Gangster Name Just Wanted To Point That Out

Last edited by Lil_Reap; 05-10-2008 at 08:13 AM..
Lil_Reap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #216
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Reap View Post
How Will Territory Be Set Up On GTAGAMING? Like A Giant Map With Different Sections Wit Colors For A Certain Family? And Will There Be Pretend Houses That We Can Live In? If So I Call The Majestic Hotel Penthouse Or Playboy X's House, And You Forgot To Add My Last Name McKay on the Gangster Name Just Wanted To Point That Out
I'm not exactly sure how territories will work yet. We'll start developing that in the future, I assume. If you have any ideas, you can feel free to share them.

You name has been updated.
Old 05-10-2008   #217
Lil_Reap
The Genovese Family
Newbie Member

This is pretty much my idea, we make a map and each gang on gtagaming stakes a claim in the map (first come first serve), and then we do something to the map on the site that shows who owns what, and people challenge each other in either team deathmatch (the defending team turf is the map for the game) or Turf Wars, And The Winner Takes Over A Section Of The Turf, You Can Only Take Over Turf That You Touch Tho, And The Housing Will Only Work Like Within Youre Turf Say We Own North Holland If I Live In Playboy Xs House I Loose My House If We Loose The Turf
Old 05-11-2008   #218
Gotadime

Quote:
This is pretty much my idea, we make a map and each gang on gtagaming stakes a claim in the map (first come first serve), and then we do something to the map on the site that shows who owns what, and people challenge each other in either team deathmatch (the defending team turf is the map for the game) or Turf Wars, And The Winner Takes Over A Section Of The Turf, You Can Only Take Over Turf That You Touch Tho, And The Housing Will Only Work Like Within Youre Turf Say We Own North Holland If I Live In Playboy Xs House I Loose My House If We Loose The Turf
Yeah, you have a great idea. However, I simply don't have the time to create and manage something of this size, along with everything else that I'm already managing. This would be a great idea for you to pitch to GTAG's management.
Old 05-11-2008   #219
Lil_Reap
The Genovese Family
Newbie Member

That I Could Probly Do, And Sorry I Couldnt Make The Meeting I Had To Take My Mom Out To Eat
Old 05-12-2008   #220
Gotadime

Quote:
That I Could Probly Do, And Sorry I Couldnt Make The Meeting I Had To Take My Mom Out To Eat
No problem. The meeting was a little over a week ago.
Old 05-12-2008   #221
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Check your PMs Gotadime.
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008   #222
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Check your PMs Gotadime.
PM replied to.

All Members: We now have our own Official Forum!

Click here to Register and participate in the community.
Old 05-13-2008   #223
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
PM replied to.

All Members: We now have our own Official Forum!

Click here to Register and participate in the community.
Nice!
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008   #224
Lil_Reap
The Genovese Family
Newbie Member

When Is The Next Meeting? Or You Havent Decided Yet
Old 05-13-2008   #225
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post
Nice!
Glad you like the forum.

Quote:
When Is The Next Meeting? Or You Havent Decided Yet
We are currently voting on and discussing the Official Second Meeting at our Official Forums.