Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-19-2008   #136
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
So. I know gotadime is riding with me. Who else is gonna go for a cruise? I believe i have 2 more slots.
I could broadcast a message to all our members about this, if you feel the need. Before you start, however, please read the Spoiler Negate on our official site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark T View Post
Are the Genevose happy for me to register there gang on my site & forums. I will place a link back to your official site.
Please elaborate on exactly what you're doing. Is this a large roster of all the gangs in LC?

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008   #137
Mark T
Gangsoflibertycity.com
Newbie Member

Mark T is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
I could broadcast a message to all our members about this, if you feel the need. Before you start, however, please read the Spoiler Negate on our official site.

Please elaborate on exactly what you're doing. Is this a large roster of all the gangs in LC?
Well it's a new site but it's primarily aimed at the multiplayer aspect of GTA IV. I'm hoping to keep an up to date list of all the gangs/clans created and will eventually be organising matches with a leaderboard. It's also a way of promoting your gang/clan. The forum has just been implemented, I'm creating a lot of content myself at the moment, but can't do much more until I get my copy of GTA IV.

I need some reliable mature members to help discussion & keep the forums organised.
Old 04-19-2008   #138
Gotadime

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Well it's a new site but it's primarily aimed at the multiplayer aspect of GTA IV. I'm hoping to keep an up to date list of all the gangs/clans created and will eventually be organising matches with a leaderboard. It's also a way of promoting your gang/clan. The forum has just been implemented, I'm creating a lot of content myself at the moment, but can't do much more until I get my copy of GTA IV.

I need some reliable mature members to help discussion & keep the forums organised.
Sounds cool. You can feel free to add us to the site. I can't, however, guarantee that we'll be able to be active on the forum as everyone is busy with the family at the moment.

Old 04-19-2008   #139
Mark T
Gangsoflibertycity.com
Newbie Member

Mark T is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
Sounds cool. You can feel free to add us to the site. I can't, however, guarantee that we'll be able to be active on the forum as everyone is busy with the family at the moment.
I'm going to add you and I'll use the link provided on your website. I understand that everyone's in preparation mode for the GTA IV release, but feel free to drop by the forums in your free time.
Old 04-19-2008   #140
Gotadime

Quote:
I'm going to add you and I'll use the link provided on your website. I understand that everyone's in preparation mode for the GTA IV release, but feel free to drop by the forums in your free time.
Alright, will do.

Old 04-19-2008   #141
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Yooo Dima, whats up with all the music in our gang. Add some rap mann.
Old 04-20-2008   #142
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Yooo Dima, whats up with all the music in our gang. Add some rap mann.
Haha, we're an Italian Mafia - no rap, sorry.

Old 04-20-2008   #143
TheDemonata
The Genovese Family

TheDemonata is an unknown quantity at this point
This is (The Demonata) from GTAForums.com .

And what is Experience Apollo, Gotadime?

Last edited by TheDemonata; 04-20-2008 at 11:23 AM..
TheDemonata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008   #144
AUAnonymous
The Genovese Family Hitman
Amateur Member

AUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished roadAUAnonymous is on a distinguished road
Lyall "Red" Rosso

Hitman sounds like the job for me.

Also great website, it looks like you put a ton of time into it.

Last edited by AUAnonymous; 04-20-2008 at 08:45 PM..
AUAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008   #145
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDemonata View Post
This is (The Demonata) from GTAForums.com .

And what is Experience Apollo, Gotadime?
Welcome to GTAGaming. Apollo is, simply put, a large collection of art from all over the world, placed on one large canvas for viewing. It's been three years in the production. Feel free to check out the site for more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUAnonymous View Post
Lyall "Red" Rosso

Hitman sounds like the job for me.

Also great website, it looks like you put a ton of time into it.

Welcome to the family. Feel free to read up on us and even wear one of our signatures if you feel the need. You will be receiving a friend request from Knight125 on Xbox LIVE, as well as a message confirming your acceptance into the family. Please accept the friend request and read the message as soon as you receive them. This will allow you to participate with us online.

Note that position choices are not open at the moment. You'll also need to tryout for the position. For more information, check out our site.

Old 04-21-2008   #146
Yoonskii
Genovese Family
Newbie Member

Yoonskii is an unknown quantity at this point
Will there be multiple tryouts after May 4th?
Supposedly, my GTA got delayed to the 9th although I'm not sure yet.
Old 04-21-2008   #147
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoonskii View Post
Will there be multiple tryouts after May 4th?
Supposedly, my GTA got delayed to the 9th although I'm not sure yet.
You will need to set up a Private Tryout, which can be done through our Official Site.

How did your copy get delayed?

Old 04-21-2008   #148
Yoonskii
Genovese Family
Newbie Member

Yoonskii is an unknown quantity at this point
Basically, I ordered from Amazon and they said all orders before the 8th of April would be guaranteed on release but somehow it said my order would be shipped on the next batch even though I ordered on the 6th. So I gave them a call asking what happened and the guy on the phone said you're still set for a release date delivery.
Kind of confused at the moment, I'll find out ASAP as the guy said to call back tomorrow and he'll try and figure out what's happened.
Old 04-21-2008   #149
Gotadime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoonskii View Post
Basically, I ordered from Amazon and they said all orders before the 8th of April would be guaranteed on release but somehow it said my order would be shipped on the next batch even though I ordered on the 6th. So I gave them a call asking what happened and the guy on the phone said you're still set for a release date delivery.
Kind of confused at the moment, I'll find out ASAP as the guy said to call back tomorrow and he'll try and figure out what's happened.
Yeah, that kind of sucks. But don't worry about us, we'll go at your pace.

Old 04-21-2008   #150
X-JayB-X
Mr. Everyone
Newbie Member

X-JayB-X is an unknown quantity at this point
I will gladly join.
Although I will soon have my own website up, with a huge community based section, including things like this.
For now, this is a brilliant looking clan, and idea.
First, well done.
Second, I am a regular around here. Ignore the posts.
Third, sign me up.
If its alright, i would like to talk to you personally Gotadime. If that's ok?

My Gamertag is IX JayB XI
I will state my gangster name soon.
Cheers.
X-JayB-X is offline   Reply With Quote