Old 04-07-2008   #1
nikobellic

nikobellic is an unknown quantity at this point
LCPD Motorcycle

Has anyone seen one in the screenshots? I dont think GTAIV is going to have Police Motorcycles....
nikobellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #2
I Like Cake
Yum!

I Like Cake is an unknown quantity at this point
Not that I've seen. But at least you get to drive other bikes.
I Like Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #3
Teh CJ
I am Carl Johnson, yo!
Banned

Teh CJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Police Bikes? Hmm... I think on GTA IV there aren't any Police Bikes, just not sure/confirmed.

As "I like Cake" said, at least you get other bikes to drive like the NRG-900 RR
Teh CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #4
Omissom69
Lords Of Liberty
Newbie Member

Omissom69 can only hope to improve
That would be pretty sick but it would deffinately make it more difficult to escape the 5-0 if they were on motorcycles
Omissom69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh CJ View Post
Police Bikes? Hmm... I think on GTA IV there aren't any Police Bikes, just not sure/confirmed.
I am sure some preview had said about blowing up cop bikes with rocket launcher. Quite annoyed that I can't find the exact preview through the search. :p
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #6
nikobellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
I am sure some preview had said about blowing up cop bikes with rocket launcher. Quite annoyed that I can't find the exact preview through the search. :p

Dont you think its odd though that no LCPD motorcycles are featured in any screenshots?
Old 04-08-2008   #7
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikobellic View Post
Dont you think its odd though that no LCPD motorcycles are featured in any screenshots?
There are many vehicles that haven't been featured in screenshots. Just because we haven't seen a police motorcycle yet doesn't mean it won't be in the game.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
was C.u.n.t the one's that tryed to ban the bikes in the game maybe they got Police bikes banned and not civilan Bikes
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #9
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
All I want is bike damage models!
Sublimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #10
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimo View Post
All I want is bike damage models!

ditto

gta games have always had police bikes right from the first, i dont see why not.
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #11
Sublimo
Drunk Belgian

Sublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished roadSublimo is on a distinguished road
They didn't in GTA III
Sublimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #12
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublimo View Post
They didn't in GTA III
woops my bad ur right.....im sure they had them in VC? but deffinatly SA and 1 + 2
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #13
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Police bikes were first introduced in GTA SA. They didn't exist in any GTA's before that.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #14
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
most videos all seem to feature a road full of taxis and then some other cars all the same, i think they are trying to keep most of the vehicles a secret.

also police bikes are easy to get away from, you just slam it in reverse at the suddenly and they crash into the back of you and go flying then blast away again
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #15
nikobellic

I just think its odd we havent seen one yet! Out of all the screenshots. Particularly one of the latest ones, with Niko in the window peering down upon squad cars, the hummer cop car and FBI vehicles....every single cop car but not one single bike!! (Im certain that the hummer has replaced the SWAT van!)