Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV > Multiplayer
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2008   #1
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
The Official April 29th Match (Xbox 360)

So, I was wondering if any of you guys who have pre-ordered the game would want to all hook up on the 29th and play together on Xbox Live? It would be great if we could get alot (Sadly 16 maximum) of people to play some matches, likely a free-roam to hang out and test out the game.

Is anybody up for it? It would be fun to all discover the neat things together as we bask in the glorious orgasm that will be GTA IV.

Settings? I say full voice instead of proximity, as this won't really be much as a role-play match (I can see that happening alot) Daytime, unless the time goes around. And clear weather, unless it still is random. If I can, every gun will be available. Also, I think our meeting place should be somewhere in Alonquin, I think that it should be the empire state building, as that will probably amazing being up top there (and jumping off).

Gamertags (15/16)

LordLeverette
Emilio7
BlinkDay
Bug19
godofgta
kapryx76
m0nk3ybone
LileL23
Nizam786
Fearengine676
RessX
Jay2theBee
Sonikdude7500
GESERII
Comeback209

OMG one person left! I might add more people to the list because one person might not come or something..

Last edited by LordLeverette; 04-08-2008 at 03:28 PM.. Reason: Updating Roster
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #2
Emilio7
Newbie Member

Emilio7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah thats fine with me. my GT is Emilio7
I just wish the 28th would come faster....
Xbox Live: Emilio7
LORDS OF LIBERTY
Emilio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #3
LordLeverette

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
You mean 29th? Well, the 28th will probably hold videos of some sneaky people who got their hands on the game a day before, so the suspense of one more day, combined with actual game video, I will explode. Maybe I should watch leaked gameplay video to ease the excitement of booting up the game..
Old 04-04-2008   #4
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
No^, apparently some shop is giving it early if you preorder with them.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #5
LordLeverette

In that case, it proves that there will be gameplay video on the 28th. (Besides the fact I KNOW someone is going to get the game early no matter what)
Old 04-04-2008   #6
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL i can picture the 28th right now... LOL its like the ps3 launch all over again
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #7
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
i would like to but my xbox account expired and im not renewing
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #8
Emilio7
Newbie Member

Emilio7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think i'll be able to get my hands on it a few hours before the official launch day.hopefully!

I'm truly sick of waiting for this game. I may just play GTA:SA all over again because I don;t remember anything about it.
Xbox Live: Emilio7
LORDS OF LIBERTY
Emilio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #9
RauLxDukE
Newbie Member

RauLxDukE is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill play my gamertag is BlinkDay
RauLxDukE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #10
Frogracing19

Frogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished roadFrogracing19 is on a distinguished road
yea add me to the list just got a new 360 from microsoft cuz my other rrod twice and they gave me a free month of live so yea count me in on that

Gamertag Bug19
Frogracing19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #11
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
Am in gamertag below!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #12
pacCinHECKLER&K

I think this epic 1st round match should be taped by someone in either of the parties and put up on youtube, give it its own thread here were the creator of this original thread gets recognition along with anyone who participated in the deathmatch and a full on discussion about what took place. Im sure R* would appreciate it and the people who have an xbox360 and unfortunately cant pay for xbox live.

Fortunately for me i dont have a 360 yet but I have already paid in full for the game when i preordered so that made my friend feel like he didnt have to preorder his but he keeps renewing his xbox live faithfully so, i figure every time i play IV i will be on Live jus with someone elses gamertag i guess. That said, i will definately see you all and your created player on the 29th and in the evening on the 28th (cuz im sure ill have mines) hoping someone has a videocam taping
Old 04-05-2008   #13
I Like Cake
Yum!

I Like Cake is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil chevelle View Post
i would like to but my xbox account expired and im not renewing
Why not just create a new email address and get a new account?

Also, if the LordsOfLiberty aren't playing that night then you can count me in.

Gamertag is in my sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
were you high whilst creating your signiture??? you do realise it says grand theft auto 6 haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill plus matic View Post
AHHHHHHHHH F*CK
I Like Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #14
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Man I made a thread suggesting this long before multiplayer was even revealed n noone cared.

m0nk3ybone
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #15
pacCinHECKLER&K

naturally people would care about this conversation more close to the release of the game when they have info on multiplayer versus not even knowing if its in the game or not a long time ago.