Old 04-04-2008   #1
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
Achievement Question.

I am a self confessed gamerscore whore, with a score of over 30,000 i find my self buying games sometimes just to get an easy 1000, i have owned great games before but let myself ruin the experience by playing completely differently than i usually would just to get the achievements, but with GTA IV i think its going to be a game where i wont care about the achievements, as i definitly dont want to ruin the experience, know what i mean?
Old 04-04-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
the achievements are there so if you want to do them then do them. but if you do not then do not do them. But you will end up achieven some of them without you known it
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #3
enkeixpress
Enkei Xpress

enkeixpress is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, I agree. There will definately be achievements that you will have gained without even knowing... I love it when that happens also.

You can see the new achievements http://www.360sync.com/2008/03/28/gta-iv-achievements

HUGE Spoilers though so be warned.
Old 04-04-2008   #4
TheDGP
Newbie Member

TheDGP is on a distinguished roadTheDGP is on a distinguished road
For me it's usually like this. I'll play through the game and enjoy it as much as I can. If I don't have all the achievements by the end and I really want to get them all I'll play through again. With IV it'll most likely be different because a second playthrough will probably be as good as the first was.
TheDGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #5
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
yes, i go for the achievements after the main story...usually along side the side missions. They add hours to the game sure, but i usually dont let them change the way i play.
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #6
Jamal
Banned
Banned

Jamal can only hope to improve
I just Do mission while running around living the life of a high profile citizen....
Jamal is offline   Reply With Quote