Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008   #31
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road
is it just me or does that van at the top of the gtagaming pic look like a news van... since theyve already announced that they'll talk about some of your missions in the news maybe when you become one of the most wanted they'll show up with cameras. that would be crazy if you go to your hide out but they follow you there and you see them surrounding your house on the news!?
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #32
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tariq View Post
GTANetwork.it just received theirs as well.

If you look closely you can see that the truck has flat tires. They look good.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #33
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
gta4.fr got this new one.

Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #34
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tariq View Post
gta4.fr got this new one.

The blood and bullet damage on the door looks incredible.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #35
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Thanks for the new screens Neil and Asif, quite a few of members will no doubt, pick out all the juicy info on them.

Added to screenshots thread and given credit.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 04-01-2008 at 06:47 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #36
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXakaRebel View Post
is it just me or does that van at the top of the gtagaming pic look like a news van... since theyve already announced that they'll talk about some of your missions in the news maybe when you become one of the most wanted they'll show up with cameras. that would be crazy if you go to your hide out but they follow you there and you see them surrounding your house on the news!?
it could be, but I think its an ambulance
Old 04-01-2008   #37
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
The blood and bullet damage on the door looks incredible.
yeah I Know, im still amazed every time i see a new screen with bullet damage. it looks amazing!
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #38
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
sweet police picture, looks liek the FBI will have unmarked black dodge charger knockoffs
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #39
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
i am so happy with this image the one with the blood and holes in the car
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #40
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Hmm, that one where Niko is taking cover behind a red vehicle, in the top left is that blood on the camera?

Also a question for the staff: Do you receive these pictures already watermarked by Rockstar with the site name on it or do you guys add that?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #41
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
Hmm, that one where Niko is taking cover behind a red vehicle, in the top left is that blood on the camera?
When you'll get shot, blood will now splatter on the camera. Another (older) screenshot featuring that...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Update: GTAInside.com received the following one.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #42
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
2 New Screens?

Looks like they were apart of the release the other to the fan sites, but got lost in the excitement. I havnt seen them before.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=322907

Cover system in action:

Check out the damage to the car on the right.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.

Last edited by monkio; 04-03-2008 at 01:44 PM..
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #43
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
The GTAPLANET.de picture shows a deli with a phone number.. maybe in the game you can call it with your phone?
Old 04-03-2008   #44
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GTA Planet I've never seen and wasn't included in our news post. Thanks for this
Old 04-03-2008   #45
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Anything I can do to help slim
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote