Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008   #181
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I dont know what to believe. I dont know if its real, I am simply envious of Zidane to the MAX, but it is more likley to be fake.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #182
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
According to what I saw Zidane play of GTA IV, there are over 4 hours of South Park and Dave Chappelle episodes on the comedy stations on the TVs in the game. One station has nothing but Will & Grace and Friends, apparently, judging from the fact that every time he turned that one on they were the only things playing.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #183
almostrodney

almostrodney is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mukhtar View Post
According to what I saw Zidane play of GTA IV, there are over 4 hours of South Park and Dave Chappelle episodes on the comedy stations on the TVs in the game. One station has nothing but Will & Grace and Friends, apparently, judging from the fact that every time he turned that one on they were the only things playing.
^ funny man
Old 04-01-2008   #184
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
It was a joke, and a good one, I believe, but it's so easy to miss with the immense number of posts here :/ Maybe it should be pointed out in the thread title or original post.

But damn, if you did get it it would be awesome
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #185
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Coco View Post
It was a joke, and a good one, I believe, but it's so easy to miss with the immense number of posts here :/ Maybe it should be pointed out in the thread title or original post.

But damn, if you did get it it would be awesome
Did Zidane post that it was a fake? If so I missed it.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
Old 04-01-2008   #186
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
The more I play it, the more I realize it's basically like San Andreas but with better graphics and a duck-n-cover system... another eyesore is the amount of re-used Cluckin' Bell, Sprunk and Burger Shot logos everywhere. It kind of takes away the feel of a new game.
Old 04-01-2008   #187
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
The more I play it, the more I realize it's basically like San Andreas but with better graphics and a duck-n-cover system... another eyesore is the amount of re-used Cluckin' Bell, Sprunk and Burger Shot logos everywhere. It kind of takes away the feel of a new game.

Yeah Yeah, You Silly moo!
Old 04-01-2008   #188
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Dude, he really does have it. I went on PS3 and he was signed in and it said "GTA IV" under his name.
Old 04-01-2008   #189
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Dude, he really does have it. I went on PS3 and he was signed in and it said "GTA IV" under his name.

Uh-Huh, he is just trying to scare us
Old 04-01-2008   #190
SA

SA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enoughSA will become famous soon enough
whoever thought this was real is fuckin dumb. LMFAO.
SA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #191
Espionage1911
Newbie Member

Espionage1911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, little kids are getting way to exited for this. Why don't you all shut the fuck up for 4 weeks and wait to play the game for yourselves.
Espionage1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #192
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

This entire debacle is bullshit. Hahaha, I am refusing to fall for this. Considering the other day Zidane posted a topic on what system to get for game.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
Old 04-01-2008   #193
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I was planning on buying it myself for the 360, but r* knows I had a PS3, so...
Old 04-01-2008   #194
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espionage1911 View Post
Wow, little kids are getting way to exited for this. Why don't you all shut the fuck up for 4 weeks and wait to play the game for yourselves.
Chill out. I also doubt this is real. But if this isn't, I am not surprised since GTAG has been a fansite for a long timen ow.
Old 04-01-2008   #195
BlackSilver65

BlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really niceBlackSilver65 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane View Post
Actually, as soon as you start out and leave Roman's place, behind his building is some graffiti of Big Foot. "Big Foot" is credited in the game too, as a graffiti artist.
Oh god now when the game comes out tons of people are going to go look for it and post that they cant find it lol
BlackSilver65 is offline   Reply With Quote