Old 04-02-2008   #1
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
GTAIV fans talkback

Found this on YouTube. It's about 30min though so I didn't get to listen to it all. It's basically a bunch of people talking about GTAIV.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mrmg-_Q8Fmc
Old 04-02-2008   #2
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
well that was cool to watch and listen to
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #3
jascando

jascando is an unknown quantity at this point
ok that was crap, i thought they were gonna talk about the game, not talk about the stupid controversy about the game, yeah i know every one thinks gta causes crime blah blah blah, there was crime before and there will be crime after stop trying to blame someone and realize peopl are f-ed up, not rockstars fault.
jascando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #4
TheDGP
Newbie Member

TheDGP is on a distinguished roadTheDGP is on a distinguished road
I listened to the whole thing and I didn't think it was too bad.
TheDGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #5
jascando

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDGP View Post
I listened to the whole thing and I didn't think it was too bad.

it wasnt a bad talk about the game, well yes it was cause im tired of people trying to blame a game for the worlds problems, but thats not why i was pissed i thought they might talk about new detail or features etc. but it was all about game violence, and im SICK of it.
Old 04-02-2008   #6
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jascando View Post
it wasnt a bad talk about the game, well yes it was cause im tired of people trying to blame a game for the worlds problems, but thats not why i was pissed i thought they might talk about new detail or features etc. but it was all about game violence, and im SICK of it.
I agree. I'm tired of hearing this crap that violent video games causes people to do bad things. First of all, video games shouldn't be the only problem if anything. What about movies and music? People hardly ever blame anything on horror movies and music that is violent.

I really don't think any of this stuff should be scrutinized since the parents should look out for their children and what they're playing if they're so concerned.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #7
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post

I really don't think any of this stuff should be scrutinized since the parents should look out for their children and what they're playing if they're so concerned.
BAM! took the words right outta my mouth
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #8
jascando

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
I agree. I'm tired of hearing this crap that violent video games causes people to do bad things. First of all, video games shouldn't be the only problem if anything. What about movies and music? People hardly ever blame anything on horror movies and music that is violent.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!! the reason alot of parents blame the damn games in the first place is because they use them as babysitter, which is BS ill play GTA all damn day but my kid never will, but they hear or see violence from somwhere unless i put them in a bubble, violence was in the world beofre games and will be here after, so dont feed me with this shit that games are to blame.
Old 04-02-2008   #9
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jascando View Post
TOTALLY AGREE!!!! the reason alot of parents blame the damn games in the first place is because they use them as babysitter, which is BS ill play GTA all damn day but my kid never will, but they hear or see violence from somwhere unless i put them in a bubble, violence was in the world beofre games and will be here after, so dont feed me with this shit that games are to blame.
Hahaha, i was at my local EBX acouple days ago, and i saw this kid when preordering GTAIV, and he had a mustache and everything, and his mom was there.
He was buying some game for the Nintendo DS.
She was like "Nicholas, you can ONLY get a E rated game! Blah blah"
He was like "But MOM, (that game) isnt violent!" I mean this kid looked like 17 years of age.
She said "It has too much killing, no way"
I was silently laughing when i preordered GTA.
Im guessing shes a good mother. lol

BOS: Yeah, i dont think about killing someone when i play a game, because i know im not Niko Bellic, an immigrant from Eastern whatever going to Liberty City.
Im Tyler Wisniewski, a premature 16 year old who is studying to become a motorcycle mechanic.
Old 04-02-2008   #10
jascando

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
Hahaha, i was at my local EBX acouple days ago, and i saw this kid when preordering GTAIV, and he had a mustache and everything, and his mom was there.
He was buying some game for the Nintendo DS.
She was like "Nicholas, you can ONLY get a E rated game! Blah blah"
He was like "But MOM, (that game) isnt violent!" I mean this kid looked like 17 years of age.
She said "It has too much killing, no way"
I was silently laughing when i preordered GTA.
Im guessing shes a good mother. lol

BOS: Yeah, i dont think about killing someone when i play a game, because i know im not Niko Bellic, an immigrant from Eastern whatever going to Liberty City.
Im Tyler Wisniewski, a premature 16 year old who is studying to become a motorcycle mechanic.
ummm, i get what your saying, but something about what you just said gave me the creepiest feeling i have ever had and i cant figure what it is, maybe its i just got done watching psycho, and the boy and his mother kinda creeped me out.