Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2008   #1
iChaos
Newbie Member

iChaos is an unknown quantity at this point
Will gtagaming do things to summerize

The two articles are pretty good im just wondering if gtagaming will do the classic listing all the important things like always with the two big articles because im looking forward to it
Old 03-31-2008   #2
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Just give it a few minutes.

They usually have a summary up after about an hour or so.
Old 03-31-2008   #3
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Read the article. It's a good read.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Yeah, you would never catch me reading a book. However, I spent some time to read this, and have no regrets.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #5
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
Yeah, you would never catch me reading a book. However, I spent some time to read this, and have no regrets.
*shrugs* I'm in college this was a nice escape from my normal daily readings.
But seriously, getting cliff's notes of game articles is kinda lame.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #6
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
it is a great read
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #7
Stu

Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough
Especially since Houser doesn't do this sort of thing often. It's a shame there's not more behind the scenes material on the GTA Games. The closest to a making of we ever got was that short video of the Vice City voice actors.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008   #8
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
Good read for shizz but it would be nice to see it in bulletpoints for people with less time!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote