Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2008   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
IGN Interview Part 2: Pushing the Limits

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/863/863435p1.html

New screens: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/8...05/imgs_1.html
Old 03-31-2008   #2
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Them screens are awesome. Cant wait to have a go of the NRG 900 The detail on it looks great, especially the size difference between the front and back tyre
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #3
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
We did not forget.

Hooray lazy vault!
Old 03-31-2008   #4
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
We knew this was going to be our first big game in the lifecycle
I wonder what's next on the GTA menu.

Quote:
There is no drunk driving minigame
That's that rumour quashed.

Quote:
I really loathe the idea of self censorship.
That's our Rockstar

Quote:
So for us it's got to be about detail, it has to be hi-definition and that means everything has to get better.
I'm liking that very much.

Quote:
And now you're able to go a lot more granularly and see the guys with their heads in their hands and see tears on peoples' faces.
Tears !!!

Quote:
The phone was a great piece of design. I remember when the designers showed me that and I was visiting the office and I was like, "That's brilliant. You did an amazing job with that." We've had a phone loosely since Vice City, but really then it was just for the writers, because then we could move the story forward. It was just a good way of not always making someone have a cut-scene.
Now you know...

A thought about the phone, you know that "friends" will call you, will they be on the same day every week or just random, will you get a call at 04:00am to go to a club or w/e?

Quote:
We encourage the verticality in various ways, from ladders to adding entire stairwells within a lot of the lower level buildings that allow the player to reach the rooftops from inside buildings
Real access by foot this time instead of always by helicopter or w/e.

Quote:
You can go on the Internet and read the same news.
Just incase you missed it on the radio.

Quote:
Rather than doing weights (like SA) he goes bowling or you go to the cabaret

Still reading...

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 03-31-2008 at 06:23 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #5
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
you sure can see tears! The tears of joy running now my face. The screens were only a great unexpected addition!!
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #6
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Just finished the article. Guys I think we are not going to be disapointed. The fact that during GTA Race you can make a road block to screw other drivers is gold.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #7
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
Just finished the article. Guys I think we are not going to be disapointed. The fact that during GTA Race you can make a road block to screw other drivers is gold.
not so much as a road block as it is to shoot thier "vehicle" with a rocket launcher
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #8
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:nemesis:.
" I wonder whats next on the GTA menu "
A new GTA once per year would be nice.

*Fixed your quote tags

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 03-31-2008 at 06:05 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #9
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i want this game badly lol. omg i just cant believe i will be playing such a great game soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FG View Post
quote " I wonder whats next on the GTA menu "

A new GTA once per year would be nice.
nah i disagree on that. i dont want it to be like a madden or smackdown. next thing you know its "GTA 2009"

Last edited by Asif; 03-31-2008 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: Double post merged, please use the Edit button
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #10
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAvery View Post
nah i disagree on that. i dont want it to be like a madden or smackdown. next thing you know its "GTA 2009"
EA GAMES Presents A RockStarEA Game.
GTA 2009
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #11
zim

zim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished roadzim is on a distinguished road
uh...Niko isn't wearing a helmet on that bike. hm.
Old 03-31-2008   #12
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
That's another NRG. Third trailer had NRG 900 RR, physically both looks identical though.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #13
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I've spend countless miserable hours of my life torturing myself reading what people have to say on various forums.
*cough*

So they do listen to us. They don't like what forum goers have to say since many of them are idiots, but at least they take our words into account.
Old 03-31-2008   #14
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Is being able to get drunk still in the game? (drunk driving too) This just confirms theres no minigame of drunkdriving. Just wondering... anyone?
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #15
KkevinCrazy

KkevinCrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco View Post
Is being able to get drunk still in the game? (drunk driving too) This just confirms theres no minigame of drunkdriving. Just wondering... anyone?
yea they said there not putting a minigame in there for drunk driving but they give the player the option of drinking and also the player can choose to get in the car and drivedrunk same as walking home drunk all up to the player. sounds good to me haha
KkevinCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote