Old 03-31-2008   #1
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
GTA IV to DS?

Quote:
A French retail site has listed Grand Theft Auto IV for Nintendo DS on a sheet of upcoming releases. Tucked inconspicuously in between titles like Kung Fu Panda and Harvest Moon, it's most likely that the listing of the game for DS is a slip-up, and not indicative of any "OMG"-worthy news. The possibility for a slip-up seems even more likely when Guitar Hero: On Tour is erroneously labeled as Guitar Hero 3 on the same list.
-- Joystiq

Now to me, this is most likely a slip-up as stated. Even if GTA IV were to make it the Nintendo handheld, it would be top-down and wouldn't be anywhere close to the same game the consoles are seeing. And GTA Advance was a total failure on top of that...I myself would expect another PSP release before going to DS.
Old 03-31-2008   #2
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Uh... what?

"French retail site" I think proves this false
Old 03-31-2008   #3
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
plus its nintendo...although i heard things about nintendo trying to up the violence a little to attract a wider audience for their products
Old 03-31-2008   #4
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Well, keep in mind GTA has come out on the nintendo's portable systems twice. (One for the gameboy colour, and another for Gameboy SP) So who's to know? If there will be a new one I doubt it will be related to the GTAIV storyline or any previous storyline in any shape or form.
Although I doubt this, I think it's more than likely a mistake.
Old 03-31-2008   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
The DS is capable of 3D graphics, so the game may very well be 3D if so. Don't expect a map bigger than GTA III's and obviously not as detailed.

This post is not to say I would believe it would, just that if one GTA title were in fact coming to DS.
Old 03-31-2008   #6
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Until this is confirmed by Rockstar or Take2 I will be Skeptical. I dont doubt that a version of GTA4 COULD go on the DS, but the game we are seeing, no. no way in hell.
Old 03-31-2008   #7
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Yeah, it's definitely a fake
Closed Thread