Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2008   #16
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
What's your source for this apparent 30th release?
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #17
gbilly

gbilly can only hope to improve
i work at the store idk y we hold it a but when get it it say opan 04 30
gbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #18
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_richy66 View Post
You catch the bus/train or you drive home. You run up the stairs and place that disk into your PS3/360 but what are you going to do next?

Well I'm going to buy a six-pack of beer the day before, keep it cool in the fridge.

I will sign into PSN and then spend the next 24+ hours gaming.... with a few beers next to me
Only six beers for 24 hours?
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #19
harper
TJUK Gaming
Amateur Member

harper is an unknown quantity at this point
i just cant wait to walk around Broker for the first time, i wont kill or steal anyone or thing... ill just walk around absorbing the surroundings, until i find a floating shotgun down an alley.
Old 03-31-2008   #20
randomhero
MMFWCL
Amateur Member

randomhero is an unknown quantity at this point
ill just stare at the Gta IV disc for 24+ hours.... THEN i place it im my ps3, then I'll stare at the screen for 24+ hours THEN ill PLAY ONLINE!

Last edited by randomhero; 03-31-2008 at 12:32 PM.. Reason: error in sentence
randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #21
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
i will showly look at the corroir package, then slowly unwrap it making sure i read everything looking at it all and smelling it.
i will then pop the disk in my 360 and play. im gonna buy a fuckload of enegy drinks and chips and im not sure what else OH I KNOW PIZZA FUCK YEA!

APRIL 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
(a day earlier for me NZ 4 life)
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #22
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Those of you who has been around for some time might remember this..

Back in the days of VC, and SA, me and my buddy used to load up my truck with my TV, PS2, beers, and such and then take it to his place (he lived bigger than me back then, now its reverse) and play for the next two days, only leaving the screen when toilet time was up, or we were out of beer, snack what ever. Then i'd race through the neigborhood to the mall, pickup some stuff, then race back, breaking several speeding laws, being high on GTAdrug...

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #23
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
I getz minez delivered, biyaaatch.
Preorda, word.

I'm gonna pop Saints Row out my X360 immediately.
Lock the doors, tape my girl shut and put her in the bed.

And then I'ma start playing. Gotta get in the mood first.

ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #24
stefanakasid

stefanakasid is an unknown quantity at this point
For any British Ppz do you no what time asda get deliverys ?
Old 03-31-2008   #25
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Well the day before, after school, I will drive 50 miles away to the nearest GameStop and then crash for the night. They might have one of the day before things, or midnight things, I realy hope so. Either way, go pick it up as I'll have it paid for by then. I shall then start the long drive back home, for 50 miles, trying not to get pulled over even though I can feel GTA already taking over. Will smoke a bowl or two either on the way home or as soon as I get home. Then I will play the game.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #26
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The game actually comes out on a wensday and even if u get it at midnight its still a wensday lol.

this is what the gamestop site says:

Quote:
NOTE: Online orders will begin shipping on 4/28 and will be delivered according to the shipping method you choose during checkout. Game will be available in stores 4/29.

Last edited by Cpt_Chris; 03-31-2008 at 02:32 PM..
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #27
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Get the game, buy some Hot flaming chips, grab some Hawaii Punch, get some chicken. 12+hours of IV
Old 03-31-2008   #28
gbilly

gbilly can only hope to improve
yea but my gamestop is seeling it 30 min be4 they close launch party
gbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #29
DarkoBeej
Newbie Member

DarkoBeej is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinney15 View Post
It comes out on a TUESDAY WHAT A FUKN BUMMER, how awsome would it be to get it on a Friday morning then absolutley thrash the living shit out of your playstation the whole weekend so your eyes are BLOOD RED by monday. LOL thats what happened with GTA SA
Well I have class on wednesday 6-9 (which i very well may skip) so im getting the game tuesday morning (sleeping all monday to rest up for intense gaming) So i'll be playing from tuesday morning, all day and night, all day wednesday (maaaybe go to class, depending on how hooked I am) and then more gaming thurs through friday and all weekend until my next class on monday
DarkoBeej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #30
DarkoBeej
Newbie Member

DarkoBeej is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Chris View Post
this is what the gamestop site says:

Yeah, The game SHIPS 4/28

It will be impossible and illegal to purchase it before 4/29
DarkoBeej is offline   Reply With Quote