Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2008   #1
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Smile Ok... you go and pick GTA IV up

You catch the bus/train or you drive home. You run up the stairs and place that disk into your PS3/360 but what are you going to do next?

Well I'm going to buy a six-pack of beer the day before, keep it cool in the fridge.

I will sign into PSN and then spend the next 24+ hours gaming.... with a few beers next to me

How are you going to enjoy your first GTA IV experience?
Old 03-31-2008   #2
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Im going to straight up buy the game and go immediately home and play the living hell out of that game. I need my fix of some grand theft auto.
Old 03-31-2008   #3
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
I'm taking a day off work... Shop opens at midnight after 28th. just to sell GTA . I'll take it easy cruise the game a bit, get a feel for the controls. Then I'm gonna go to bed and dream about it. Get up early next day, full of anticipation and game the hell out of it for the day.
________
Suzuki GSX-R Series history

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:42 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #4
vinney15

vinney15 is on a distinguished roadvinney15 is on a distinguished road
It comes out on a TUESDAY WHAT A FUKN BUMMER, how awsome would it be to get it on a Friday morning then absolutley thrash the living shit out of your playstation the whole weekend so your eyes are BLOOD RED by monday. LOL thats what happened with GTA SA
vinney15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #5
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAvery View Post
Im going to straight up buy the game and go immediately home and play the living hell out of that game. I need my fix of some grand theft auto.
I think gta has created a whole new form of addict. I will put next to me lots of food, and a cooler filled with tasty beverages, and let the awesomeness begin.
Old 03-31-2008   #6
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Intending to take the day off college and maybe go to a midnight launch party if any of the local shops are having one or if i can get a ride to a more distant one, then bed more than likely, although I'll install it first and just play it most of the day really.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #7
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I am waking up. Not going to school of course. I am going to waste no time by getting in the car and driving to ebgames. When I get there I will wait patiently for the game. I will get it and "speed" home at 130 km/h (Ill explain to the cops that im just getting in the mood. Thus I wont get a ticket). I will get home and play until i fall asleep. Wake up and repeat the gaming portion.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #8
GESER II
Newbie Member

GESER II is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinney15 View Post
It comes out on a TUESDAY WHAT A FUKN BUMMER, how awsome would it be to get it on a Friday morning then absolutley thrash the living shit out of your playstation the whole weekend so your eyes are BLOOD RED by monday. LOL thats what happened with GTA SA
The game actually comes out on a wensday and even if u get it at midnight its still a wensday lol.
GESER II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #9
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by GESER II View Post
The game actually comes out on a wensday and even if u get it at midnight its still a wensday lol.

The game comes out on April 29th 2008. That is by ALL means a Tuesday.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #10
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
Wake up, get ready, go to the store, buy it, come home, sign into PSN, and play it both online and offline until I get burnt out on it, or die from gaming too long. Or until the PS3 overheats and catches fire.

Official PSN ID: GrungeRevival18
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #11
gbilly

gbilly can only hope to improve
Acually it ships tuesday wont be in stores tell wendsday
gbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #12
JJagoff
Amateur Member

JJagoff is on a distinguished roadJJagoff is on a distinguished road
Nope. In stores tuesday.
________
BMW M Coupe

Last edited by JJagoff; 02-03-2011 at 06:43 PM..
JJagoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #13
cjsbarber

cjsbarber can only hope to improve
go to a local shop, raid the shelves for snacks and dash a couple 6 packs of beer into a rucksack. (u think im joking? no)

next day i only have 2 lessons at college, so ill take the day off and play and drink through the night
cjsbarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #14
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I will tidy my room up a bit because I can't relax when my room is a mess. go downstairs grab a couple of cans of rockstar and open the case and put the disc in my PS3 and read the booklet while it loads up.

Quote:
4real its wensday unless u have preorderd but im gettin it on the 28 though
Oh crap, I still need to pre-order mine, I don't think the ps3 special edition will be sold out anyway but seeing as pre-ordering a game is free and it does make you get the game earlier.

Last edited by The Shy Child.; 03-31-2008 at 11:15 AM..
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #15
gbilly

gbilly can only hope to improve
4real its wensday unless u have preorderd but im gettin it on the 28 though
gbilly is offline   Reply With Quote