Old 03-31-2008   #1
SoulTrain75
Newbie Member

SoulTrain75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hidden Things

One of the things ive always liked alot about gta games is how you got to find the hidden packages and graphitti spots and stuff. i hope theres alot of things like that int his game more then san andreas had. im sure you prob wont have to do graphitti being he prob isnt into that type of thing, but i hope theres alot of different things to find and get 100% and stuff.
SoulTrain75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #2
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Apparently hidden packages will return, we'll have to wait to see which form they'll take as.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #3
smooth
Molotov
Amateur Member

smooth is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Apparently hidden packages will return, we'll have to wait to see which form they'll take as.
Shooting pidgeons. When a previewer shot a pidgeon a message popped up: "flying rats killed: 1 of 200".

Source: OPM Benelux
smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #4
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif View Post
Well, if the achievements list that's out now is the real one, the achievement is called "Endangered Species". If that's true, maybe the hidden packages are bald eagles perched around the city that you have to shoot. Haha, that wouldn't go over very well.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #5
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
I think there might be some hidden stuff on roofs and other far away places, as climbing stuff and fire escapes are going to be more of a part of the game now.
LordLeverette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #6
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
since the story is kind of about a imagrant i hope its like find and kill the illegal aliens find all 100, similar to finding all the "tony venchettis" in driver 3.
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #7
ChiTheDesigner
First-hour Fanatic

ChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enoughChiTheDesigner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth View Post
Shooting pidgeons. When a previewer shot a pidgeon a message popped up: "flying rats killed: 1 of 200".

Source: OPM Benelux
Right you are, sir.
Although there are said to be more types of hidden collectibles.
ChiTheDesigner is offline   Reply With Quote