Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-30-2008   #16
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
my copy wont arrive til 11:00am on the 30th

so.. business as usual for me.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #17
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
my copy wont arrive til 11:00am on the 30th

so.. business as usual for me.
why is that?
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #18
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
In store pick up for me
Old 03-30-2008   #19
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
I will probably preorder my copy from GAME and every time i preorder from them i get the games on release day, but if this doesn't happen this time and i get GTA IV a couple of days later... no big deal.
Old 03-30-2008   #20
Siriku

Siriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished roadSiriku is on a distinguished road
Got mine "reserved", except the shop in question will sell games the day they come in. So i'll likely be playing on the 28th =).
Siriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #21
Elvin D.
RX

Elvin D. is on a distinguished roadElvin D. is on a distinguished road
I havent reserved mine yet considering Im having money problems. I can get 30 dollars now but to save it.... thats another question: I'll end up being short on paying rent and I'll have to use it or paying electricity... I just hope I can save up money till the 29th ( can live on Ramen 4-ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully I'll only live on ramen for a week or two)
Elvin D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #22
Bfett21

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
why is that?
amazon will ship out on 29th

its not a big deal. it's a friggin video game.
Old 03-30-2008   #23
coatjones
Newbie Member

coatjones is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm surprised so many people order a game like this online? I reserved this at my local Gamestop - The minute they call me i drive 5 minutes to the store and pick it up. There are too many variables when something is getting delivered I don't trust it.
coatjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #24
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
ive had mine preordered from GPstore since last july
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #25
Bfett21

Quote:
Originally Posted by coatjones View Post
I'm surprised so many people order a game like this online? I reserved this at my local Gamestop - The minute they call me i drive 5 minutes to the store and pick it up. There are too many variables when something is getting delivered I don't trust it.
I live 3 hours away from the closest gamestop. it's easier to have it shipped.
Old 03-30-2008   #26
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmafighter View Post
Yeah, does anybody know when we will be getting the game if you preordered it directly from rockstars website? I did this and i just hope it doesnt come like a week later...but i figured it would come on time since it was from rockstars own warehouse. I dont know, if anybody knows just reply....thnx
I bought san andreas from the rockstar warehouse, it came like a week late. this time i bought GTA IV off gamestops website, i got 1 to 3 day shipping and it will be shipped on the 28th, the day before the release
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #27
JohnnyRodz
Banned
Banned

JohnnyRodz can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by coatjones View Post
Okay,I'm gonna say this one more time. Alot of people live in towns where they just can't walk into a store and pick up a game. I live an hour and a half from my nearest EB and gas ain't cheap.
JohnnyRodz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #28
BamBooUK

BamBooUK is on a distinguished roadBamBooUK is on a distinguished road
I preordered online in early january with GAME so if they have limited copies before launch day I shoud be at the top of the que to get first delivery.
Old 03-31-2008   #29
pacCinHECKLER&K

Since i already paid in full for my preorder @ my nearest gamestop and they have confirmed to me they will be sellin IV only to people who have the game preordered at around 6:00pm on the 28th ill be headed str8 to a mini launch party

Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Going to a midnight launch party tbh.
glad to hear someone else is celebrating with a launch party
Old 03-31-2008   #30
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Best thing to do is pre-order it at your local game store and pick it up yourself. No disapointments no late delivarys, nothing can go wrong and you don't need to be on time for the store opening, and the best thing about it is that its free to pre-order a game.