Old 03-30-2008   #1
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Rumors

In San Andreas, there was talks of Bigfoot, Leatherface, and UFOs (blah, blah, blah). I wonder what myths and other senseless BS will be said about GTA 4. I've been hearing that there might be a New Jersey-esque city to the north, since part of Shoreside Vale is cut off. And that is the mainland.

At least that seems plausible. I sure hope to not hear anymore monotony concerning a Bigfoot.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #2
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
its no rumor, "alderney" is part of the game.
Alderney is said to be New Jersey in the game.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #3
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
Why do we always get repeat threads?

Well, I HIGHLY doubt that any of these things will be in LC, after all, were they in SA?
Old 03-30-2008   #4
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Your calling be retarded now are you Tony. That better not be directed toward me.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #5
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Also, just to correct the original poster, this isn't the same Liberty City from GTA3, it's a completely new Liberty City, Shoreside Vale doesn't exist.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #6
Moderate Airbender

AvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura aboutAvatarMike17 has a spectacular aura about
No, I was talking about the question of SA urban Legends. Sorry, I used the wrong retardo.
Old 03-30-2008   #7
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyworton View Post

Well, I HIGHLY doubt that any of these things will be in LC, after all, were they in SA?
Any rumor threads I've seen did not concern these types of rumors.

And its not a matter of which rumors will be in true in LC, its what type of schemes people on the internet will come up with that doesn't have any plausible truth concerning GTA4 (such as Bigfoot). We all know these rumors will be coming sooner or later after the release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Also, just to correct the original poster, this isn't the same Liberty City from GTA3, it's a completely new Liberty City, Shoreside Vale doesn't exist.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry about that. It slipped my mind that this is a brand-new LC.
"I feel it on the inside, twisting and contorting. Memory has shaped me once again. Still feel you on the inside, biting and stinging. Will I ever forget to remember?" - Mudvayne, "Forget to Remember"
Old 03-30-2008   #8
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:

Tony, stop starting shit, if you have a problem with a thread, report it, plus try use the right smilie, you also have an button, you know, to edit your post, you still leave the offensive smillie in your post.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #9
Moderate Airbender

Well sorry, but then again Im just using Common sense, such as why would bigfoot exist in a concrete jungle?

Sorry, but thats the truth, Im not trying to start shit, but jeez, come on, this stuff didn't even exist in SA. Now even I have asked this same question before, but lets think logically dude. If R* hadn't put that stuff in SA, why the fuck would they put it in LC?

Now, and for certain Urban Legends, I don't know, maybe, but thats what this thread Should be about. But as for the Bigfoot, Ufo bs, yeah, if it is, you can call me a douche bag. Urban Legends are different than the rumors you are talking about.

And why the Name change Clanny, Nemesis, well, thats just unique?
Old 03-30-2008   #10
John Connor

Quote:
Well sorry, but then again Im just using Common sense, such as why would bigfoot exist in a concrete jungle?

Sorry, but thats the truth, Im not trying to start shit, but jeez, come on, this stuff didn't even exist in SA. Now even I have asked this same question before, but lets think logically dude. If R* hadn't put that stuff in SA, why the fuck would they put it in LC?

Now, and for certain Urban Legends, I don't know, maybe, but thats what this thread Should be about. But as for the Bigfoot, Ufo bs, yeah, if it is, you can call me a douche bag. Urban Legends are different than the rumors you are talking about.

And why the Name change Clanny, Nemesis, well, thats just unique?
I never said Rockstar would put any of this stuff in the game. Its all BS people make up and lie about because they apparently don't have anything better to do (not even play the game) but to make up stories. Thats my point. Do you understand now or do I need to break it down even further?
Old 03-30-2008   #11
Enemyinsurgent
dɒmɪneɪ

Enemyinsurgent is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe a version of the New Jersey Devil? Alderney Devil?

Enemyinsurgent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #12
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
You guys suck.

Alligators in the sewers. Duh.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #13
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
The rumour of some lone psycho murderer will be imminent.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #14
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfett21 View Post
You guys suck.

Alligators in the sewers. Duh.
Are there going to be sewers?

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #15
John Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemyinsurgent View Post
Maybe a version of the New Jersey Devil? Alderney Devil?
Could be. For all we know, someone may as well say (two or three days after the release) that Jason Voorhees is down in Manhatten terrorizing the area. Or in the case of GTA4, Algonquin, which is LC's equivalent to the real Manhatten. Thats basically the same thing as Leatherface someone claimed to have spotted in San Andreas.

I'm not saying these will be real in the game (despite tony's tendency to say so), but people will lie about this sort of thing. These boards will be flooded with such threads after the release.