Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2008   #61
Jeffro!
Self Proclaimed god of gaming? No wait you claimed it

Jeffro! is an unknown quantity at this point
it doesnt matter the name of the game is Grand Theft Auto so the car thats easiest to steal

Sony fanboy.

PS3 Owner
Jeffro! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #62
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Well said Jeffro!, you can't say until you've tried.

Welcome to the GTAGaming Forums, hope you nJoy your stay and please read the rules if you have not yet done so.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #63
Jeffro!

Thank you Nem.

Honestly though if i had to pick a car it would be the new one that looks like a lamborghini. That would be the car that i would say hey look at this. Now to drive around the whole game it would have to be a turismo. Im just into those sporty cars because im never gona have one. HAHA

Sony fanboy.

PS3 Owner
Old 04-03-2008   #64
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
It will be great to just cruise around in a convertible and soak up the atmosphere.

I'm honestly hoping that the actual physics of the cars don't let me down.
Old 04-03-2008   #65
Jeffro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:nemesis:. View Post
It will be great to just cruise around in a convertible and soak up the atmosphere.

I'm honestly hoping that the actual physics of the cars don't let me down.
That would be great. What im looking forward to is the realistic damage on the cars. Thats so much better than the old random damage. Im just trying to figure out is there a point to where your car will stop working. You know like be totaled without just inexpicably exploding.

Sony fanboy.

PS3 Owner
Old 04-03-2008   #66
Wicked Member

Well as far as i know the amount and state of the damage has changed from the GTA III era, so i hope they have got it up to a certain point, that makes it feel more real, just not too real to spoil the fun/gameplay.
Old 04-03-2008   #67
Jeffro!

Yeah this time around its gona be alot more realistic. Im just saying i understood y they exploded. It was to get them out of play. But this time around i want it to be like saints row type. Take the car back to some kind of garage and be able to pay it to be fixed not just explode and bye bye there goes your 30,000 dollar ride

Sony fanboy.

PS3 Owner
Old 04-03-2008   #68
Wicked Member

You've had it there then, as far i know, there's no customising, don't know about the old Pay'N'Spray.
Old 04-03-2008   #69
Jeffro!

If they dont have customizing then they shud have something along the lines of pay and spray but im not sure anymore. Like i said a lot more realistic.

Sony fanboy.

PS3 Owner
Old 04-03-2008   #70
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
mine is going to be the MANANA it is the best car to make the best niose
Quote:
it is going to be the manana
Quote:
as i said it has to be the manana it is the coolest car in the game
Quote:
As i said manana and i also like the taxi
Yes! We know you like the manana! Now shut the c|< up!

Sorry, but I really needed to ventilate that.

I liked the 4-door sedans in all GTA games, Sentinel, Merit, it isn't going to change in GTA IV, with the one modelled after the Chrysler 300.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #71
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:nemesis:. View Post
You've had it there then, as far i know, there's no customising, don't know about the old Pay'N'Spray.
What do you mean no customizing, where does it say that.
Old 04-03-2008   #72
Jujutto
Newbie Member

Jujutto is an unknown quantity at this point
Comet. Always had a thing for that car in all GTA's.

And hello to the Gtagaming community btw, just registered
Jujutto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #73
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
Polis Hummer!

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #74
arslanz1

arslanz1 is an unknown quantity at this point
well

1- Feltzer
2- NRG 900 RR
3- Sports Car (Mercielago)
4- Land Cruiser look like (Rang Rover)
arslanz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #75
Flip
Hi.

Flip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enoughFlip will become famous soon enough
Probably that Lambo Murcielago lookalike, and the Sabre Turbo. Can't wait to try those
And I'll use the Hummer H2 (or 'Mammoth'? When was that confirmed? ) a lot as well. Too bad that had to be an army vehicle in San Andreas, I hope the police in IV won't be the only ones using it.

Edit: Wait, yes I know the Patriot was an army vehicle and the Mammoth is brand new...

Last edited by Flip; 04-03-2008 at 11:45 AM..
Flip is offline   Reply With Quote