Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2008   #31
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
If there is a car that resembles my real car ( 95 neon) or a sentinel
Old 04-02-2008   #32
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
without a doubt the car that was shown in Trailer 4 doing the 180 spin. Lamborgini/Ferrari look to it.

Defiantly a car with suicide doors That, the stallion, and cadillac escalade looking car (but ONLY if it has spinning rims)

I want my Niko to be a BALLLLLER!!!
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #33
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
it is going to be the manana
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #34
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
They will be, Liclon Towncar, Faggio and Classic Car
Old 04-02-2008   #35
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
That car that might resemble the Fox-Body Mustang, and if it isn't, then a stallion, because it also copies a Mustang.
Old 04-02-2008   #36
Lawless420

Lawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished road
The cars that will be in my garage will be the Sabre Turbo, Stallion and if they bring back the Buffalo.
Lawless420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #37
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
I'll have to test them all first.
Old 04-02-2008   #38
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
as i said it has to be the manana it is the coolest car in the game
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #39
iChaos
Newbie Member

iChaos is an unknown quantity at this point
An all black patriot if its in the game thats my favorite car I hope they have different versions of the car like the wagon or the sut
Old 04-02-2008   #40
Lawless420

Lawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iChaos View Post
An all black patriot if its in the game thats my favorite car I hope they have different versions of the car like the wagon or the sut

Thats what I missed about GTA 3...the civilian Patriots, the ones in VC and SA were ugly, I always wanted to slap a coat of paint on those things and some rims. (No, I don't mod, too much like cheating)
Lawless420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #41
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well I'll have to wait and see which ones I like the most once I play it, but at first anything will do. No matter what it is, the feeling of driving should be pretty cool.
Old 04-02-2008   #42
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
I always liked the Patriot, and in SA I loved the Sabre, it's handling just felt awesome, best car to slide in and have good control methinks
thenotsogoodtrickster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #43
Luciphear
Amateur Member

Luciphear is an unknown quantity at this point
I will try to stick to one car or two, but hey, I will most likely wreck it sooner or later and that's where the peds come in! Thanks for the cars! Mwahhahaha!
Well, no idea what car anyway, I will have to try them out first.
Luciphear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #44
Emilio7
Newbie Member

Emilio7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Probably stick with something like the Clover or some other muscle car look alike. Then find some kind of SUV (I'm sure their a few more then what they've showed in the trailers) and keep it as a people carrier or something. I'm going to try very hard to keep up with the first car I get my hands on .

Anybody know if you'll still be able to do work on the cars or not?
Xbox Live: Emilio7
LORDS OF LIBERTY
Emilio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #45
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I have a habit of storing exotic cars in GTAs, IV won't make an exception.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote