Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2008   #16
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Yeah the FBI Chargers that I firmly believe in.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #17
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
I like going fast, so at this point it is hard to determine. The Chrysler 300 car is looking pretty stylish at this point, and I may have to pick up a few LC quality prostitutes with it.

But I will only use it for that purpose!
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #18
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road
yea despite how difficult i know its going to be now to get one(not like it was easy before) but im definitely going to have to steal an FBI car, i used to do it all the time in other gtas now it seems it will be an all new challenge with all new rewards, cause im sure it will have to police computer inside and if the other games are indication its gonna be rediculously fast too..simply can not wait for every sinlge aspect of this game!!!
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #19
MrXakaRebel
Mr.X aka The Rebel

MrXakaRebel is on a distinguished roadMrXakaRebel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Vercetti View Post
Does it matter? Taking real good care of a car in GTA IV, or any other game, is a pretty hard thing to do and there isn't much point because it's not like you won't be able to get a new one.
and o yea in response to this guy... get your skills up... I always keep my cars that i put work into... sure no matter how good you are they dont last forever but it feels great when you know you worked hard to get the car and u can still keep anything from happening to it...also now that you can control your speed in the car rather than just going from stop to max speed it should be a bit more realistic that you can maintain your favorite whip for a while...
MrXakaRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #20
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerwisniewski View Post
A Sabre Turbo, A Stallion, and at least one sport bike and a hog.
Everyone loves American Muscle.
I never have like "american muscle" nor will i, nor am i proud to be an american. i like nicer cars with higher rpm that go much faster and have much better acceleration than muscle cars and bikes.
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #21
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrXakaRebel View Post
yea despite how difficult i know its going to be now to get one(not like it was easy before) but im definitely going to have to steal an FBI car, i used to do it all the time in other gtas now it seems it will be an all new challenge with all new rewards, cause im sure it will have to police computer inside and if the other games are indication its gonna be rediculously fast too..simply can not wait for every sinlge aspect of this game!!!
lol. back in gta III i stole a crapload of FBI cars (kurumas i think) and stuffed all of my garages with them. it was soo hard to do without getting killed!(i never use/hate cheats)
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #22
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
I'll be drving that car that resembles a Lamborghini. Can't wait to do some car chases in that.

Last edited by Yam Trigger; 03-29-2008 at 05:29 AM..
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #23
Cpr3G0
Newbie Member

Cpr3G0 is an unknown quantity at this point
As soon as I can get a Police Car(Crown Vic), i'm keeping that. 'Specially because you can cruise the Police Computers and monitor the band(hehe).

Last edited by Cpr3G0; 03-29-2008 at 03:09 AM..
Cpr3G0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #24
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
I don't know what car I will use most of the time.

Well here is my specifications for the car.

- Must have 4 doors.
- Must have a decent sized boot (trunk).
- Must be able to escape most cars in the game.

From the cars we know of already, that may be the sentinel, then I will put some nos in and then it meets all my specifications.

I would like to drive that lamborghini car that we saw in the 4th trailer. That would be amazing to customize.
The Shy Child. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #25
Frander
Newbie Member

Frander is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll get a tuner-like car, and take good care of it, maybe just leave it at home and take a ride in it now and then

And maybe a stallion, I want a little car collection, I wish they would have made a garage that store your cars so you can easily get them back, and if damaged you could pay to get it repaired, even if you lost it somewhere. I guess that's too unrealistic.
Frander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #26
T. Vercetti
Newbie Member

T. Vercetti is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post

- Must have 4 doors.

From the cars we know of already, that may be the sentinel, then I will put some nos in and then it meets all my specifications.

I would like to drive that lamborghini car that we saw in the 4th trailer. That would be amazing to customize.
Looks like the Sentinel would be your best bet, then.
T. Vercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #27
Lawless420

Lawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished roadLawless420 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post

- Must have 4 doors.

As soon as i read this, I remembered a great movie a few years back. The guy asked for a car...while you can watch for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-igbaHBQjHQ

The car does look like the Sentinel...In San Andreas I had a black Sentinel with 10x nitrous with Ahab rims in a garage in every city used for missions or driving.
Lawless420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #28
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Karin Dilettante, the very notion of doing a drive-by in one makes me giggle.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #29
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
I'm always in the older cars, like the Sabre and Stallion, so probably something like that.

I also really liked the Virgo in past games, but I haven't been keeping insanely up to date on IV news so I don't know all the new cars off the top of my head.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #30
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
mine is going to be the MANANA it is the best car to make the best niose
hahaha

Anyway, a muscle car I think.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote