Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2008   #1
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Whats gonna be your car you'll always have?

I want that escalade looking car. im gonna take real good care of it. I wonder if there is other car makes in the game rather than Dilletante.
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #2
T. Vercetti
Newbie Member

T. Vercetti is an unknown quantity at this point
Does it matter? Taking real good care of a car in GTA IV, or any other game, is a pretty hard thing to do and there isn't much point because it's not like you won't be able to get a new one.
T. Vercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #3
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
prolly something along the lines of one of the bmw looking cars or something sporty yet luxurious
Like one of these two (I like the one behind nikko a little better.)

Last edited by Cpt_Chris; 03-28-2008 at 06:15 PM..
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #4
John Connor

John Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enoughJohn Connor will become famous soon enough
The car I'll be getting once I get into the game will be a blue Stallion or even a blue Sentinel, because the Sentinels rock.
John Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #5
RedAvery
F*ck all yaw B****es....Except all the staff. You guys are cool.
Amateur Member

RedAvery is infamous around these partsRedAvery is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Vercetti View Post
Does it matter? Taking real good care of a car in GTA IV, or any other game, is a pretty hard thing to do and there isn't much point because it's not like you won't be able to get a new one.
Naw i know that but im just sayin a car that you will always like to cruise around in for chillin. You know what i mean? of course im gonna get it damaged but then ill just fix it. and its more motivation to try to escape the police , so that it wont get all jacked up.
RedAvery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #6
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
I would love a saints row style car system
TomFratelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #7
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
I like the look of the new Stallion alot but the car with giant rims seen in some screenshots (and trailers, I believe) will do me fine.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #8
T. Vercetti
Newbie Member

T. Vercetti is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAvery View Post
Naw i know that but im just sayin a car that you will always like to cruise around in for chillin. You know what i mean? of course im gonna get it damaged but then ill just fix it. and its more motivation to try to escape the police , so that it wont get all jacked up.
Ah, yeah, I see. The one I'll do most cruising in will probably be the Sentinel or the Stallion.
T. Vercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #9
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Sabre Turbo.
And YES I will take GREAT care of it. I will miss transfender and taking pride in my customized one of a kind car, but i've come to terms with it... kind of.
I love role playing GTA on groggy hangover sundays, rollin the streets, exploring the city, without any violence.. Makes it better when the lady, in front of you at the light, gets kicked in the face and her car stolen.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #10
stefanakasid

stefanakasid is an unknown quantity at this point
Mines goining to be the Murcielago looking car and the Pagani Zonda looking car
stefanakasid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #11
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
probably an infernus and an NRG. ill keep all my fast cars the first time i get them though im sure
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #12
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
A Sabre Turbo, A Stallion, and at least one sport bike and a hog.
Everyone loves American Muscle.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
mine is going to be the MANANA it is the best car to make the best niose
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #14
comics22
Do the Testris shuffle!

comics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished roadcomics22 is on a distinguished road
hmm i dunno cuz i doubt weve discovered all the cars (sa had like 70,i would expect more in GTA4) but sop far the sabre turbo or the black car (washington?) that nikko and his bro are driving in in one of the trailers
comics22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #15
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Either the one that looks like a new Dodge Charger or my all time favorite Sabre Turbo. God I love that car!
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote