Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2008   #31
BC Rich

BC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo Escobar Jr. View Post
Also, if they re-do VC, they'll have to include a swamp area.
haa yeah. a re-creation of the everglades. would be raw. and they should parody csi miami in there.
Old 05-07-2008   #32
Draven
Newbie Member

Draven is an unknown quantity at this point
after finishing the story of GTA4 id be pretty shocked if they didnt make the next game in vice city.

my main theory for a new GTA VC is that VC is mentioned quite a few times by main characters
Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #33
kalifa

kalifa is on a distinguished roadkalifa is on a distinguished road
So, basically you're saying that R*'s gonna start recycling cities? Like GTA3 - Liberty City, GTA4 - Liberty City. hmmm...

I thought about this a while back, when R* announced that the location for GTA4 would be Liberty City (and I was like - what? LC again? must be running out of ideas)
kalifa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #34
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Vice City would be great, Re-designed but still fairly close to the old Vice city map.
I could imagine it now, A Cut-scene in the old original Vice City with Tommy having Grey hair and shit, it being the early 21st century.

Tommy gets assassinated and Vice city turns into a run down town with his businesses over run, You play as a character that somehow knew Tommy or maybe was family.. Play as a Vercetti Brother. And track down Tommy's killer the old GTA way, Doing favors for mobsters, crooked cops and fixing up the town and taking revenge.

Sounds like a GTA storyline to me.
Old 05-08-2008   #35
nYgel

nYgel is an unknown quantity at this point
As much as I still love Vice City and wish it'd get an overhaul. I doubt it. They did NYC for one lone reason, it was familiar. They live there.
nYgel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008   #36
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
ok well i dought its coming in 2009 cus rockstar already stated that we want this game to last for years and we arent making another one tell way after this

and i wouldent want it in another vice city liberty city was based off new york this time around vice city was already well based off of miami on the older consoles i think its time to switch citys
like chicago would be a really good one in my opinion london would be really bad
and japan would just be fuckin dumb i dont know why people keep stating they want a city there

and also i dont know why u guys are getting all excited when gta 4 just came out enjoy what u have
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #37
Carl Johnson
I <3 LC
Newbie Member

Carl Johnson is an unknown quantity at this point
I would love to see San Andreas remade. I would also like to see something like, New Orleans. It is a great city to hold a good crime game like GTA. I would love that more than anything.
Carl Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #38
Draven
Newbie Member

Draven is an unknown quantity at this point
All R* have is to keep remaking older citys or a carcer city as chicago would not be all that different for LC i know it has some differences but its like the difference between LC and london are minimal.

The only reason tokyo would not work is the langauge barrier but on the other hand its just another city. i would love remakes or a new city all together.
Draven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #39
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Vice City had an amazing atmosphere. Couple that with an entirely new map, story and the whole package that comes with it, it could very well be an amazing game.

I really want to see Mikhail Faustin as a protagonist. Him and Vice City? Sounds great to me. Something about him I really, really liked.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #40
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Vice City, it can only be done in the 80's.

I'm mostly looking forward to the Ocean Beach part of a new Vice City. All the neons on those fancy hotels and bistros with the palm trees on the other side of the road that leads to a massive beach... Would be fucking magnificent.

Would look great on the R.A.G.E Game Engine with improved graphics...
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008   #41
blessedhomicide
Newbie Member

blessedhomicide is an unknown quantity at this point
why not add both VC and San Andreas as DLC for GTA4, give them some missions, revamp the cities, add in all the GTA 4 specific features, and then connect them all via the airports. You go to each cities' air port, purchase a ticket, board the plane, a loading screen comes up and BAM! you're in a new city.
blessedhomicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #42
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I'd love to see an updated Vice City that would be awesome, we'd be waiting ages for it though, 2010 at least.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008   #43
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedhomicide View Post
why not add both VC and San Andreas as DLC for GTA4, give them some missions, revamp the cities, add in all the GTA 4 specific features, and then connect them all via the airports. You go to each cities' air port, purchase a ticket, board the plane, a loading screen comes up and BAM! you're in a new city.
I'd like to see R* remake SanAndreas an VC, hell they might aswell...LC is done over,an it can't hurt.
The more GTA the better, they got all the tools to do it. Ain't new tech; wonderfull ...now every one can have exactly what they want.
Old 05-14-2008   #44
Ophie
PwN

Ophie is an unknown quantity at this point
Personally, I like VC very much, but it would be wrong to re-create for many reasons. A new city should be done, however we are looking at circa 2 years at least before the new game will be out. I think R* wants to enjoy the cash flow from GTAIV for a little bit.
Old 05-17-2008   #45
Rollinsband
Newbie Member

Rollinsband is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope not, it will be shit boring if the reuse the same 3 cities all the time, like in GTA 5 they will do LC and VC and SA again and again and again. Come on have some imagination and come up with some new fantasy city. It couln't be that hard. :O