Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto V
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2008   #16
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Vice City in the 80's was good, but I would like to explore a modern day version. It would also be if, instead of recreating all the cities of the GTAIII series, they could make a new city with it's own history and style.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #17
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Personally, I want to see all the San Andreas cities split up. I would love to see San Fiero, but with the actual surrounding area like Hayward and more of Marin county. San Andreas focused on all the cities, but never built on the atmosphere like Vice City, and likely GTA IV did.
Old 04-11-2008   #18
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I'd rather see a whole game in Las Venturas. That'd be beautiful.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008   #19
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
See, combining all the cities never really created an awesome experiance. Los Santos was missing alot of key things to feel like Los Angeles. Having each city made to the scale of IV would be awesome.
Old 05-03-2008   #20
elkanofan
Newbie Member

elkanofan is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA IV vice city would come out in about a year and 4 months (november 2009) i'd say

hopefully, i say hopefully it will be say 60% bigger than GTA in island size

Vice city was twice as big than gta3

san andreas was 3 times as big as vice city
elkanofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008   #21
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, the earliest R* will pop something out is 2010.
Old 05-03-2008   #22
BC Rich

BC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud ofBC Rich has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkanofan View Post
GTA IV vice city would come out in about a year and 4 months (november 2009) i'd say

vice city was only bigger than gta3 because it had a shit load more water surrounding the damn city

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Haha, the earliest R* will pop something out is 2010.
well ya never know mang. doesn't have to be a gta. but then again, it's a possibilty. they spent most of those years trying to perfect the engine. now they have it how they want it. they could just tweak it a little bit then start designing and writing out the scripts for the next game. i mean, yeah i wouldn't doubt a 2010 release. but late 09 is also a possibility.
Old 05-03-2008   #23
SwitchBlade

SwitchBlade is on a distinguished roadSwitchBlade is on a distinguished road
i would rather see some brand new city for the next gta but i wouldnt be disappointed if it did turn out to be Vice City
Old 05-03-2008   #24
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Oct. 09 for the next GTA sounds about right...with the new tools R* has it would be easy to do a new game every 18 months or so. It'll most likely be a redo of one of the past games, I'd guess VC or SA since LC has just been overhauled. They could also use down loadable content to satisfy everyone's preferences.
Old 05-04-2008   #25
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Also, if they re-do VC, they'll have to include a swamp area.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #26
Falcon
Newbie Member

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Hopefully,but will it be as good at gta 4? Is it a sequel or something??
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #27
yimpat
Registered Loser

yimpat is on a distinguished roadyimpat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkanofan View Post

im pretty sure vice city was the smallest.I looked bak at it a while ago and it seemed tiny.Definitely not bigger than the old LC.
yimpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #28
Stas
Russkiy
Newbie Member

Stas is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd be GLAD if R* remakes VC and San Andreas. Personally, I think GTA should take place in the United States - there are Getaways, Drivers and other clones for other countries.
Stas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008   #29
jayuk2

jayuk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
I bloody hope they do. Vice city was my favorite game, the way they set the 80's blew my mind.

Then again it based on films Scarface, Miami vice etc. So i dunno how well it would work if they re did it...
jayuk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008   #30
jwuk
Newbie Member

jwuk is an unknown quantity at this point
"Anything Europe is just going to remind me of The Getaway"

You're joking right? Europe is more varied than the US, it's not all like London. You have Spain, Italy, Germany, France, to name a few

They need to get out of America definitely, it's been done to death.
jwuk is offline   Reply With Quote