Newbie Member

RAM219 is an unknown quantity at this point
put me as explosive please

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
RAM219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #94
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Anyone who hasn't requested a specialtly position or at least let me know you want to be one of the 4dedicated hosts (bosses), please PM me and let me know. I will wait a few days to allow all of the Lords (thats so cool) a chance to reply. If you do not make your reasons for your desired position known in your aplication, you may be looked over. So please contact me with your intentions in this crew. Don't forget, even a player that isn't on all the time is appreciated as a soldier in the Lords Of Liberty.

Other topics I would like to address without post whoring..
Should I add friends that realy want to join, even if they have never posted here?
I would love to, but I want us all to have place to converse, and if they really want to join they can sign up here.

While on the subject, I think it would be sweet if the ps3 and 360 multiplayer crew threads were added as stickys. I love this forum and would love a reason to continue posting after the games release. I have been thinking of creating a site, but as you can all tell, I can barely create a decent sig.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #95
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
sniper please
My Reason: because i am good with long range weaponry

Last edited by sb4ap; 03-28-2008 at 09:23 PM.. Reason: forgot to give a reason for my application
sb4ap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #96
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I'd like to be a stealthy motherfucker.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #97
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

stealts always good lol im on cod4 now and im knifing every one from behind haha

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
Old 03-28-2008   #98
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
I'd like to be a stealthy motherfucker.
I agree there should be a scout of some kind that tries to not reveal himself.
Any ideas to name this crew class? (I like crew class)
Spy? Scout? Covert Ops.? You let me know, and your the head of the class, being first to intiate placement ensurse your my first pick (as well as all other bosses and underbosses /hosts) as lead ____ (spy, scout, whatever you want)
Old 03-28-2008   #99
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

undercover agent is pretty cool, but im demolitions so i dont mind lol

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
Old 03-28-2008   #100
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
erm i like the sound of covert ops but its all the same at the end of the day
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #101
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Wow, didn't think this'd become such a big deal, wish I was here earlier today. If you're still accepting people, then I'll join up for the sake of being online with a good coordinated group.

My GT is Sonikdude7500

If I'm in, I'd be better fitted as a driver, it's what I do best. Although I've gotta try it out first to see how much the car physics and mechanics have changed. I also think it'd be a good idea to have at least one person as a helicopter pilot always flying ahead at all times. Choppers can bring people in and out of the field a lot easier and I'm sure some of them will have weapons on them. Not to mention it just looks badass.

I'd just like to know what you guys are planning for free roam mode though? It'd be nice to have some variety, like killing/ messing around and joking/ or even some machinima if anyone's interested and has the right programs.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #102
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

yeh he has a very good point there, we do need at least one piolet because helicoptors can be very usefull in transport and maybe combat.

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
Old 03-28-2008   #103
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
yeah dependin on weather or not the passangers in the heli can fire it would be a good mode or transport think about it if you can fire out of the helicopters firstly it would be the best place to snipe and rpg from and second of all we can keep on top of what is happening on the map and the convert ops guys will be able to scout where the other team is from up there so yeah a good heli pilot would be a great use to L.O.L
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #104
NikoteenBellic

Okay, I have decided to leave the class description up to Baleent aka m0nk3ybone. He is the one that will oversee all spy/scout/covert op. that will take place while me (or any other boss/underboss) are hosting.

While me (or any other boss/underboss) are hosting RAM2191 will be our go to guy for explosives.

While me (or any other boss/underboss) are hosting TinyHunt will be the getaway driver, and he has conrtol over the radio.

While me (or any other boss/underboss) are hosting Havok24691 and II Sammy B II should either be holding down oposing positions on big important matches. Or spliting up to seperate matches, and influencing your role as head snipers to strategize as needed.

I hope to have an organized battle system and multiple strategys to practice with in free roam with 15 Lords of Liberty at a time.

Few on the roster have spoken for leadership positions. Tho few on the roster have been online..
I would like to thank those who took intiative and chose to dedicate themselves to specific class. You are each my first choice in battle.

In reply to Sonikdude7500, you will be added to the drivers section until/unless a few more people agree with pilot becoming it's own class, maybe after the game is released and we see how valuble the heli is. I'm sure it's a charm inporting and exporting the Lords from battle, but restricting yourself to this task could have you hovering over some awsome battles. I would say Driver for now, but once we have more people, more classes will be available.
Old 03-28-2008   #105
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
In reply to Sonikdude7500, you will be added to the drivers section until/unless a few more people agree with pilot becoming it's own class, maybe after the game is released and we see how valuble the heli is. I'm sure it's a charm inporting and exporting the Lords from battle, but restricting yourself to this task could have you hovering over some awsome battles. I would say Driver for now, but once we have more people, more classes will be available.
In all honesty, I wouldn't mind being a pilot when one's needed. It may not be the most invigorating part of the battle, but I like helping out from the sidelines from time to time. I think it'd be cool to be able to transport people to hard-to-reach positions like rooftops. It'd be pretty helpful to scouts, and hell you could probably snipe from it (makes me think of Ghost In the Shell). Heh, I wouldn't mind that.

I'd still like to know exactly what you had planned on doing in free roam though. I'm one of those guys who likes to just chill with friends and drive around taking in the sites at times. XD
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote