Old 03-28-2008   #76
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
ok so first things first how are we going to decide who is going to be leader of each group
i say niko deserves the 1st for starting this whole thing
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #77
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
I think Niko should decide the first whatever.
Bfett21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #78
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
We should have 4 groups, Leaders of each four, and Niko can be Boss. 2-4 Best Drivers, 5 Sniper Killers, and we'll add more stuff. I was never hyped about a activity like this in all gaming experience. We all have to test out our best skills and we have to test out which gun we are best with and all that stuff. So far the people I'd stick with are Niko, Bfet and Cutts.
Old 03-28-2008   #79
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

RAM219 is an unknown quantity at this point
hmm well i know im going for explosions iove blowing things up haha but yeh we will all practice what we think we are best at, that way we can improve our skills. and yes promote is right lmao

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
RAM219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #80
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
It would be easier if some people requested some crew classes (Explosives,Sniper,driver, or whatever you want). I wouldn't mind considering the other 3 bosses (If we can all agree on 4 bosses). Wich would mostly host 8 on 8 battles and 16 player LOL only free roams (ooooh fuck yeah). The underbosses can be decided unmongst the bosses and the crew. These are just ideas. More are welcome. A test of skill will be great too, but if someone in the Lords has thier heart set on being a sniper. I will allow them time to get the hang of gta's debut to the 360. Once again, my ideas. More are welcome.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #81
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
i wanna see what the snipers are like in gta before i sign up cause of the recoil and everything but im a pretty decent sniperr ram can back me up on that
Old 03-28-2008   #82
Bfett21
Addicted Member

Bfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enoughBfett21 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
It would be easier if some people requested some crew classes (Explosives,Sniper,driver, or whatever you want). I wouldn't mind considering the other 3 bosses (If we can all agree on 4 bosses). Wich would mostly host 8 on 8 battles and 16 player LOL only free roams (ooooh fuck yeah). The underbosses can be decided unmongst the bosses and the crew. These are just ideas. More are welcome. A test of skill will be great too, but if someone in the Lords has thier heart set on being a sniper. I will allow them time to get the hang of gta's debut to the 360. Once again, my ideas. More are welcome.
I'll take up the drivers.
Old 03-28-2008   #83
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok_jro View Post
i wanna see what the snipers are like in gta before i sign up cause of the recoil and everything but im a pretty decent sniperr ram can back me up on that
yeh true in all the previous gaes i have played with him i can honestly say hes been one of the best snipers i have ever seen

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
Old 03-28-2008   #84
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
I wanna request for Leader of Group 1 or 2, if people vote for me.
Group 1-Killers
Group 2-Snipers and Explosivsers
Group 3-
Group 4-

Thats what groups we should have, each group with different stuff. And we shall always have Secret signs and stuff. So the groups are like a example I just made.
Old 03-28-2008   #85
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Group 1-Killers
Group 3-
Group 4-

Thats what groups we should have, each group with different stuff. And we shall always have Secret signs and stuff. So the groups are like a example I just made.
Would killers be classed as front line inventry? like the people who just run in and take out as many people as they can? because i wouldnt mind leading them would be really fun, so if i get voted for it i woudlnt be complaining.

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
Old 03-28-2008   #86
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Group 1-Killers
Group 3-
Group 4-

The Leader will be hosting a room with the team on his side all L.O.L.s' . That team will need to consist of driver, explosives, sniper, boss, etc. to ensure an even team, ready for whatever the other team brings. plus we should strategize with the idea of a well rounded team.

The class you choose to be a part of is not somthing your restircted to. Cops n Crooks will randomly assign one of us to be the boss. As a crew member (explosives, sniper, driver, gunman) you are expected to use all means neccesary(sp?) The bosses and underbosses will be in need of making quick decisions and giving the occasional order. If you get to order happy on a power trip, you can be voted to be demoted by fellow crew and bosses.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #87
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

fair enough, sounds good that if people think their leader is unfair then its good they should be demoted i think.

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
Old 03-28-2008   #88
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

yay mutiny already lol sounds fun but i guess its gotta be better than having a power hungry leader, i've seen the best men fall that way
Old 03-28-2008   #89
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

nothing wrong with a bit of mutiny haha im so hyped up for this game now i cant wait to get straight into the action with an AK and kick ass

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
Old 03-28-2008   #90
Bfett21
Addicted Member

just give me pistols and im good to go.