Old 04-04-2008   #241
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkoBeej View Post
If I hadnt just sold my 360 I totally would have jumped in on that, solely because trailer park boys is the shiiiit.

Do you know if there's been any word about an 8th season?
I heard its coming soon, or already started. I'm not sure cus I don't have canadian channels. I have seasons 1-6 and some of 7 on my PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundit View Post
I'm also interested in joining the 'Lords of Liberty' (it has a very nice ring to it!)
my gamertag on live is third king.
(oh yes, i'm 20 btw, and a serious player)
I have added you to the members section on the site bellow my sig. Welcome to the Lords of Liberty. Don't forget to sign up on the site's sign up sheet, and add LordsOfLiberty to your friends list
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #242
enkeixpress
Enkei Xpress

enkeixpress is an unknown quantity at this point
I would to join please.

Enkeixpress
Old 04-04-2008   #243
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
Just to let everyone know (AGAIN!!!) I'm in the process of a second trailer, haven't thought of music to go with it so be surprised!!!! will be up around 8 or 9 pm GMT
Old 04-04-2008   #244
blakyklipz
1nR USER
Newbie Member

blakyklipz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
So, are you joining the LoLs or just offering the 1nRs support?

Either way, welcome to the forums.
every strong crew needs an ally.. well support you in everyway if u do the same for us
Old 04-04-2008   #245
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Dude Niko, me and you need to get togheter and talk. The list is getting to large we only need 10-16 guys, the list is gona fill up alot so I think we need to start recruting and making cuts when the game is out.
Old 04-04-2008   #246
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Tag is in my sig but I doubt I'll ever be on when you're on with the time difference.

CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008   #247
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
But not on saturdays and fridays mook! Since all of us mother fuckers will be playing the game from AM>PM>AM>SLEEP
Old 04-04-2008   #248
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by sb4ap View Post
Just to let everyone know (AGAIN!!!) I'm in the process of a second trailer, haven't thought of music to go with it so be surprised!!!! will be up around 8 or 9 pm GMT
I'm sorry but my PC froze and i had to start again but i can tellyou it is alot shorter(this is going to be like a TV spot or something) its 35 seconds and includes some of the song called no more sorrow(its just a name!!!) by linkin park
Old 04-04-2008   #249
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
Tag is in my sig but I doubt I'll ever be on when you're on with the time difference.
I plan on playing constantly the first week cus i took off work. After that I willl play every possible second of free time. And weekends, timezones won't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Dude Niko, me and you need to get togheter and talk. The list is getting to large we only need 10-16 guys, the list is gona fill up alot so I think we need to start recruting and making cuts when the game is out.
We need a lot more then 10 to 16 guys so that we always have full rooms of each types of gameplay.
It will be rare having everyone on at one time, the last time you had been on xbox live had been a while. I'm sure a lot of people will not be able to commit that much. I am willing to allow 100 members into the LoL (filling the gamertag LordsOfLiberty 's friend list).
Once GTA is out I think a lot of people will want to join, and a lot of people will suck at the game, or lack maturity and be annoying.
Cuts will be made, and new recruits will take thier places.

Last edited by NikoteenBellic; 04-04-2008 at 05:08 PM..
Old 04-04-2008   #250
Omissom69
Lords Of Liberty
Newbie Member

Omissom69 can only hope to improve
I'll be on alot for quite some time and when i'm not playing it my fiancee' will most likely playing in other words i'm gonna have to try an pry the controller from her hands an if that don't work i'll uhh have to knock her ass out... (lol)
Old 04-04-2008   #251
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omissom69 View Post
I'll be on alot for quite some time and when i'm not playing it my fiancee' will most likely playing in other words i'm gonna have to try an pry the controller from her hands an if that don't work i'll uhh have to knock her ass out... (lol)
My girl just recently discovered her inner gamer when she created her own female orc in Oblivion. She already knows her only play time will be when i'm at work.
Old 04-04-2008   #252
Omissom69
Lords Of Liberty
Newbie Member

Omissom69 can only hope to improve
yeah my fiancee likes the gta series, need for speed and burnout paradise but i've been trying to get her to try other games like fps's but no luck so far she don't like using the right stick for the camera is the main reason why though
Old 04-04-2008   #253
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
I plan on playing constantly the first week cus i took off work. After that I willl play every possible second of free time. And weekends, timezones won't matter.

We need a lot more then 10 to 16 guys so that we always have full rooms of each types of gameplay.
It will be rare having everyone on at one time, the last time you had been on xbox live had been a while. I'm sure a lot of people will not be able to commit that much. I am willing to allow 100 members into the LoL (filling the gamertag LordsOfLiberty 's friend list).
Once GTA is out I think a lot of people will want to join, and a lot of people will suck at the game, or lack maturity and be annoying.
Cuts will be made, and new recruits will take thier places.

Idk idk man, why if we have some wack ppl you would keep em? When we go ina clan war we gotta pick out the best so Idk dude.
Old 04-05-2008   #254
I Like Cake
Yum!

I Like Cake is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey thanks for adding me to your crew, Niko. Hopefully I can do you guys proud hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper View Post
were you high whilst creating your signiture??? you do realise it says grand theft auto 6 haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill plus matic View Post
AHHHHHHHHH F*CK
I Like Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008   #255
blakyklipz
1nR USER
Newbie Member

blakyklipz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post
Idk idk man, why if we have some wack ppl you would keep em? When we go ina clan war we gotta pick out the best so Idk dude.
well if your ever short a couple soldiers the 1nRs would gladly help you out