Old 04-02-2008   #211
Omissom69
Lords Of Liberty
Newbie Member

Omissom69 can only hope to improve
oh ok thanks for clearing that up a bit. sounds pretty good

Last edited by Omissom69; 04-02-2008 at 06:24 PM..
Omissom69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #212
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Updated the logo, I think it's ready to put up on the site. if anyone wants me to fix anything tell me.

Smaller one looks better:
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #213
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
I'm gonna add some background stuff so theres less white, if thats okay. then add it to the site.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #214
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
i guess you can throw mine up if you want to. Im not sure ill be able to do it in class anymore. However if i do we could always replace it? Anywho, this clan is getting huge! Lets rock the GTA world. Should keep it confined to the GTAgaming forums members, so people who fear us cant simply join us? ideas? im just bored
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #215
Sonikdude750

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
I'm gonna add some background stuff so theres less white, if thats okay. then add it to the site.
That's fine if you want to do something with it, just give me credit for the logo. I'm working on a full picture with that in anyways.
Old 04-02-2008   #216
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Ok the least someone could of done is warned me about the music on the fooking site cause it is now 04:35 in the AM in good old london my speakers are set full blast and i click onto the L.O.L site and BOOOM it hits me, the harp so a warning to anyone going on the site early in the morning..... MAKE SURE YOUR SPEAKERS ARE DOWN
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #217
I Like Cake
Yum!

I Like Cake is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice site you got there, I even like your trailer(excellent song choice). I just love those bridge shots.
I Like Cake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #218
Sonikdude750

For those not on the forums yet.
I'm working on a pic for the group. I hardly ever use my tablet, so this is kind of a test run for it. this is what I have so far, hopefully I can finish it this weekend.

So come on guys, tell me what you think and what I should add.

Old 04-03-2008   #219
TF REX
Newbie Member

TF REX is an unknown quantity at this point
()nline clan

I was just reading this thread. I am
very interested in joining a clan in GTA4. I used to play MTA for a couple of years, but then just Got held up in life. Like everybody else did that used to play. I used to run the clan "The Faction" [TF]. I was [TF]REX. My closest friends were [TF]JoStud and [KFC]KungFu. If your a vet you know about it. If your interested in me I am 21 years old and have ALOT of experience running clans and forums. I am happy to get back into the online world when GTA4 comes out. XBLIVE gamertag is TF REX. Holla.
=D ReX
TF REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #220
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Cake View Post
Nice site you got there, I even like your trailer(excellent song choice). I just love those bridge shots.
thank you for the comment on the vid i made, to be honest i only made it in like 20 mins because i was thinking about everything to do for it the day b4 i actually made it, that song was my first and only choice because it went great in the movie disturbia
Old 04-03-2008   #221
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF REX View Post
I was just reading this thread. I am
very interested in joining a clan in GTA4. I used to play MTA for a couple of years, but then just Got held up in life. Like everybody else did that used to play. I used to run the clan "The Faction" [TF]. I was [TF]REX. My closest friends were [TF]JoStud and [KFC]KungFu. If your a vet you know about it. If your interested in me I am 21 years old and have ALOT of experience running clans and forums. I am happy to get back into the online world when GTA4 comes out. XBLIVE gamertag is TF REX. Holla.
=D ReX
I was always interested in joining MTA, but mt PC was always to slow at the time. Hearing about the new multiplayer modes, I new I had to put some kind of crew together. Welcome to the team, your name will be added to the members list shortly.
Old 04-03-2008   #222
Playboy X
GTAIV - 4/29

Playboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished roadPlayboy X is on a distinguished road
Man I like the music on that site. Thanks for adding me. I wasn't sure what a soldier was but it's what I was wanting to be. haha
Old 04-03-2008   #223
Emilio7
Newbie Member

Emilio7 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was reading on the forum about how L.O.L is getting to big.
Maybe we should break into two factions ,so we can have a fair amount of people in each.

just an idea.
Xbox Live: Emilio7
LORDS OF LIBERTY
Emilio7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008   #224
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilio7 View Post
I was reading on the forum about how L.O.L is getting to big.
Maybe we should break into two factions ,so we can have a fair amount of people in each.

just an idea.
I don't mind that idea, but i also think that certain groups of friends will group off themselves to an even and well rounded 8 man team anyways.
I'm sure even the L.O.L. could one day have hundreds of people, you will still probably have a few Lords that you perfer to play with, but if you want to join a match and meet new people you can do that too.

Overall I think power in numbers. I'm not sure what a "fair amount of people" is for a clan. But I think it would be great to have L.O.L. rooms being hosted in every game type.
Old 04-03-2008   #225
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
I'm staying no matter what.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote