Old 03-31-2008   #181
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonikdude750 View Post
We probably need a logo for the group, so I sketched this out. I followed the letter style of the regular GTA logos, including the hanging down R in "Lords". What do you guys think? I'll try to break out my tablet and get a digital version up later tonight if I can.

I like it, kind of obvious its a pencil drawing. I like the design tho, maybe someone could photoshop it.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #182
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
I like it, kind of obvious its a pencil drawing. I like the design tho, maybe someone could photoshop it.
I'm gonna work on it on my computer tablet after class tonight.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #183
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Nikoteen if you want to put it on the site thats fine with me, just flash me some credit hahaha.

secondly, that was done in only paint on my spare. Give me some time and Ill whip up something better in photoshop in my graphic design course.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Trying to put all the names of the trailer is to a small statement.
monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #184
A Human Being

A Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished road
I'm going to whip up a logo based on this design as well.. maybe we could have some kind of vote among members as to which logo we make official.

A Human Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #185
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Human Being View Post
I'm going to whip up a logo based on this design as well.. maybe we could have some kind of vote among members as to which logo we make official.
Sounds fare to me.
" I' am looking for that special someone" who knows "Maybe things will be different". All I'm trying to say is. Whoops wait a second here, "Move up ladies", there we go. All I am trying to say is not "everyone is a rat". "Good lord man, what are you doing"!?!?!

Old 03-31-2008   #186
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

Also I took the liberty to work up another one. This is perhaps a little more defined. Not so much empty space at the top, however the message is still displayed.

Old 03-31-2008   #187
Sonikdude750

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quick job in Gimp, I'm going to class. Tell me what you guys think, I'm still touching up some stuff on it.

Old 03-31-2008   #188
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Schweet! I'm likin all of these. I don't mind if we vote on an official 1, but i like the idea of options, or changing it frequently, but either way is cool.

I addd some ideas for pics or logos on the photo section of the site. Either I, or Moho will update the site with your logo entries soon.

btw. does anybody know a good site for purchasing domain names? I think lordsofliberty.com is available, but i'm not sure. when i signed up at tripod I didn't realise my name would be most of the site title.

Fix it moho! Put lol.tripod or lordsofliberty.tripod if you can. thanks.

Last edited by NikoteenBellic; 03-31-2008 at 05:46 PM..
Old 03-31-2008   #189
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

Nikoteen just read about the 16 player free roam you are hosting when the game comes out. Consider me there. This game is goign to be unreal!

Old 03-31-2008   #190
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
Nikoteen just read about the 16 player free roam you are hosting when the game comes out. Consider me there. This game is goign to be unreal!
Yeah, free roam is gonna be the best. 16 friends all competeing for the best motorcycle stunts. I got a couple photos added to the site. Yours will be up soon.
Old 03-31-2008   #191
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Of course, now that Zidane actually got the game, I'm beginning to get impatient with the game. I don't know if I'll do single player or online free roam first.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #192
Sonikdude750

Gah, don't add my logo yet, that was a quickie and I have a lot to fix on it still.

As for the idea of all playing online when we get it, that's great! But I suggest meeting at a later time on the 29th, sometime in the afternoon. With this, we make sure most people here have it, since not all stores have a midnight release and other people won't be able to get it until after school that day. Plus this gives us the chance to play a bit of single player first and get used to the controls and everything.
Old 03-31-2008   #193
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonikdude750 View Post
Gah, don't add my logo yet, that was a quickie and I have a lot to fix on it still.

As for the idea of all playing online when we get it, that's great! But I suggest meeting at a later time on the 29th, sometime in the afternoon. With this, we make sure most people here have it, since not all stores have a midnight release and other people won't be able to get it until after school that day. Plus this gives us the chance to play a bit of single player first and get used to the controls and everything.
Yeah, alot of people will be getting the game at different times. I hear UK gets it before US! Maybe the uk should design a gaming system. Naw, I'm just playin.
It's gonna be hard to oraganize anything the first day or two. Everything will be new and everyone will be eager to check everything out.

Your logo will be added to the site when you say its ready. AimOnKey this goes for you to. and im gonna call you Aim On Key, instead of AI Monkey.
Old 04-01-2008   #194
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

hahahaha you'd be suprised at all the different names i get. hahaha

Old 04-01-2008   #195
John JJ

John JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura aboutJohn JJ has a spectacular aura about
Is it too late to join? FastWillie3900