Old 03-30-2008   #166
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback209 View Post
How did this go from a simple grouping of people to do free roam to some wacky RPGish clan?
I'm gonna bet most people will be wanting to expeirence GTA's every online aspect. While still there will be groups of people free roaming, Others have to option to compete in online battles.
Whats so wacky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecake View Post
What about class drive by-er? LOL
Not a bad idea, but I'm sure anyone in the car will be shooting from it if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb4ap View Post
Just to let every1 know i'm making a video of all the trailers cut down into parts that relate to the song that is going to be in the vid- System Of A Down-Lonely Day. this video is going to advertise Lords of Liberty.

Hopefully this will be put on nikoteens tripod site
Sounds cool, let me know when your done! I'm hope preperation for the L.O.L.s is helping the wait time seem quicker.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #167
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Time never seems to fly by when you need it to but ill be doing everything to pass time
Im just gonna go play oblivion or find that one final green orb on crackdown 499/500 or just hibernate that could be fun
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #168
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by havok_jro View Post
Time never seems to fly by when you need it to but ill be doing everything to pass time
Im just gonna go play oblivion or find that one final green orb on crackdown 499/500 or just hibernate that could be fun
Yeah, I would help you look on crackdown but my saved game was corupted and i sold it. I'm a lvl 48 in oblivion and I think my level is finaly maxed after 400+ hours. I need some help on condemnd, team fortress, and if anyone has FarCry, please let know, I make really cool maps.
Old 03-30-2008   #169
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
the video is uploading to youtube now
sb4ap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #170
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

my video won't upload for some reason, whenever i try to upload it it starts uploading and then after 10 mins or so it says the connection was reset, any ideas??
I'm Trying to upload it through safari now instead of firefox so i'll notify all if it succeeds

Last edited by sb4ap; 03-30-2008 at 10:33 AM.. Reason: avoid double posting
Old 03-30-2008   #171
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
my video won't upload for some reason, whenever i try to upload it it starts uploading and then after 10 mins or so it says the connection was reset, any ideas??
I havn't the slightest.. I wanna see it so hurry. j/k
Next time edit your previous post to avoid double posting.
Old 03-30-2008   #172
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Any luck yet sam i wanna see this video now, hope the choice of music goes with the video, cause people always put there fav songs on it but they never go with the theme of the video
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #173
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

heres The Video
Old 03-30-2008   #174
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
heres The Video
Great vid, GREAT fucking song! I predict the Lords of Liberty will never see a lonely day.

I am proud to have your support in the L.O.L.s
Old 03-30-2008   #175
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
heres The Video
It'd be nice if there was a little more editing put into it. It's basically just a few 20 second scenes put together. Switch the scene clips up more and let them flow with the music more.
Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #176
A Human Being

A Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished roadA Human Being is on a distinguished road
I like it man! It was kinda cool watching all the clips for the trailers put together like that.

HASAH!!!
A Human Being is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #177
monkio
I am A monkey Yo

monkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enoughmonkio will become famous soon enough
Do we have a logo yet? I just wiped this up very crudly, but think it could be made into something final

monkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #178
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
Great vid, GREAT fucking song! I predict the Lords of Liberty will never see a lonely day.

I am proud to have your support in the L.O.L.s
so will you put it on the site???
Old 03-31-2008   #179
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkio View Post
Do we have a logo yet? I just wiped this up very crudly, but think it could be made into something final

Thats some cool stuff right there. If your okay with me posting it on the site, let me know.

Quote:
so will you put it on the site???
One of the sites moderators tried to put the vid up without a link. But the site won't allow the youtube embed code.

I will send you a private chat with the site builder information.
Old 03-31-2008   #180
Sonikdude750
you cant handle the truth

Sonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished roadSonikdude750 is on a distinguished road
We probably need a logo for the group, so I sketched this out. I followed the letter style of the regular GTA logos, including the hanging down R in "Lords". What do you guys think? I'll try to break out my tablet and get a digital version up later tonight if I can.

Sonikdude750 is offline   Reply With Quote