Old 03-29-2008   #151
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
Comeback209 < add me ;<
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #152
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Alright, I threw together a quick site to better organize our crew. I hope its okay I linked gtagaming.com on a couple pages.
This site is just a small step and I hope to update every few hours when I'm not at work
Please help with any graphics or pics. So maybe instead of home, its says HOME in a cool graphic that I can add instead of the baisic text. I hope to make it much more appealing to the eye, remember I spent about an hour on this prototype.
Please give feedback, and help.

http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/

I hope to purchase a domain name for the site soon. Then maybe LordsofLiberty.com
If we are real lucky.
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #153
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Good website. And, lol, this may sound a bit picky ... but there are some spelling/grammar errors in there.

Also, I think that 4 drivers is enough. Because, full room = 16 people, 16/4 = 4, 4 people/car, etc.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #154
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSchwab View Post
Good website. And, lol, this may sound a bit picky ... but there are some spelling/grammar errors in there.

Also, I think that 4 drivers is enough. Because, full room = 16 people, 16/4 = 4, 4 people/car, etc.
4 bosses/underbosses means 4 hosts. means 4 rooms. means 4 drivers. But i doubt it will always work that way. If you want to declare yourself as a driver, and imagine yourself honing this skill in the future to benefit the team, you should be on the list. Even snipers will need to drive now and then, I just picture the crew classes as somthing you see yourself specializing and exceling in. The bosses are there to host and make descisions of leadership when organized strategy is the called for.

I'm sure the site seems very illierate, but It's the weekend and I'm enjoying myself.
I don't mind sharing the login information for the site builder with some of the trusted Lords that plan on help building this empire.
Thanks for pointing this out tho, I will need to update as soon as all the letters make sense.
Old 03-29-2008   #155
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Im one host just so ya know. I just got my new XBL gold card since my other one expired 2 days ago.
Old 03-29-2008   #156
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoteenBellic View Post
4 bosses/underbosses means 4 hosts. means 4 rooms. means 4 drivers. But i doubt it will always work that way. If you want to declare yourself as a driver, and imagine yourself honing this skill in the future to benefit the team, you should be on the list. Even snipers will need to drive now and then, I just picture the crew classes as somthing you see yourself specializing and exceling in. The bosses are there to host and make descisions of leadership when organized strategy is the called for.

I'm sure the site seems very illierate, but It's the weekend and I'm enjoying myself.
I don't mind sharing the login information for the site builder with some of the trusted Lords that plan on help building this empire.
Thanks for pointing this out tho, I will need to update as soon as all the letters make sense.
I see ... thanks for pointing that out.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #157
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of

I gotta re do the sig I forgot to remove the white part of the BG.

Last edited by .LiLe.; 03-29-2008 at 10:53 PM..
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #158
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lile23 View Post

I gotta re do the sig I forgot to remove the white part of the BG.
Awsome sig, I added it to the Photos section at the site. I will update it when you have it edited, but it looks perfect to me.
Old 03-30-2008   #159
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

Ok, there Re-Created. Later on Ill make a better one, this one is just 4 bosses. Ill add snipers and killers.
Old 03-30-2008   #160
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
Yeah, this is way too over the top for a game thats not even out yet and I forgot that I don't do clans.

I'm out.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #161
NikoteenBellic

Quote:
Originally Posted by baleent View Post
Yeah, this is way too over the top for a game thats not even out yet and I forgot that I don't do clans.

I'm out.
Right on, I can see how our enthusiasm could seem over the top. The L.O.L. isn't for everyone.
Old 03-30-2008   #162
Comeback209

Comeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished roadComeback209 is on a distinguished road
How did this go from a simple grouping of people to do free roam to some wacky RPGish clan?
Comeback209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #163
piecake

piecake can only hope to improve
What about class drive by-er? LOL

piecake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008   #164
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
Just to let every1 know i'm making a video of all the trailers cut down into parts that relate to the song that is going to be in the vid- System Of A Down-Lonely Day. this video is going to advertise Lords of Liberty.

Hopefully this will be put on nikoteens tripod site
Old 03-30-2008   #165
RAM219
Lords of Liberty
Newbie Member

RAM219 is an unknown quantity at this point
im so bored waiting for this game why cant it be april now :@

RAM2191

No fight? No victory!
RAM219 is offline   Reply With Quote