Old 03-28-2008   #16
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

zeeshan810
Old 03-28-2008   #17
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Kalantine
lets get the popcorn poppin'!
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #18
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
MrLynk
Old 03-28-2008   #19
gtafan420
GTAfan420

gtafan420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool PS3 GTA IV friends

post your name here if youre a PS3 gamer and want more friends who will be playing GTA IV
edit: hey my topic was moved? im just looking for friends, not a clan

Last edited by gtafan420; 03-29-2008 at 04:33 PM..
gtafan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #20
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I am libertycity2008 on the PS3 network
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #21
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Threads merged with the already posted one and posts with duplicate ID removed.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #22
dude6077
Newbie Member

dude6077 is an unknown quantity at this point
Winters57 Sweet shit, imma become great at driving hopefully and be the getaway dude >: P.
dude6077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #23
dude6077
Newbie Member

dude6077 is an unknown quantity at this point
Winters57
dude6077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #24
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I'd rather just add people i want to rather than let everyone add me.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #25
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
shychild2007
Old 03-29-2008   #26
MuRpH
MuRpH
Newbie Member

MuRpH is an unknown quantity at this point
PS3 Clan

Yo I wanna be in this badly

my ID is=conall
:hitler:
MuRpH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #27
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
nissanskylineg35

Last edited by optik; 04-02-2008 at 11:57 PM..
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008   #28
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
I'd rather just add people i want to rather than let everyone add me.
Makes sense, but what about a GTAG clan?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #29
gbilly

gbilly can only hope to improve
yo i want mo friends who will be playing

Last edited by gbilly; 03-31-2008 at 11:17 AM..
gbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #30
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
MayorDOOMburg
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote