Old 03-27-2008   #1
Jimm_Starr

Jimm_Starr can only hope to improve
Talking LC Map Slip in Trailer.....

Check it out here on the wall, over the sliding cop.....

http://www.gtagaming.com/images/gtaiv/trailer4/042.jpg
Jimm_Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #2
Brotha
Rockstar-ish

Brotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the roughBrotha is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimm_Starr View Post
Check it out here on the wall, over the sliding cop.....

http://www.gtagaming.com/images/gtaiv/trailer4/042.jpg
It is not a slip
Brotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #3
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Ahahaha. That's hilarious. I'm sure they did that on purpose though...how could you not catch that.

Well, I guess that confirms the map photos from yesterday even more than before...

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #4
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
Ahahaha. That's hilarious. I'm sure they did that on purpose though...how could you not catch that.

Well, I guess that confirms the map photos from yesterday even more than before...
What more confirmation do you need? Rockstar even said in their PM to GTAGaming that the map was real, hence why they wanted all the pictures removed.
Old 03-27-2008   #5
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Difference with the leaked one is, each stoppage is marked with a straight line.
Also, I liked it how that SWAT member slided on the floor.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #6
Gotadime
The Genovese Family www.GTAIVMafia.com

Gotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enoughGotadime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
What more confirmation do you need? Rockstar even said in their PM to GTAGaming that the map was real, hence why they wanted all the pictures removed.
Yeah, I didn't need any confirmation...I was just pointing out that we now have in-game proof.

^ Xbox 360 Multiplayer Crew - Join Us Today! ^
F8 Media | Experience Apollo
XBL Gamertag: Knight125
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote