Old 03-27-2008   #16
Fuzz_Nuts
Newbie Member

Fuzz_Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
I think he sounsd more like Al Pacino to me. Also that black chick witrh the cornrows sounds a lot like Jennifer Lopez.
Fuzz_Nuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #17
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
Just because he didn't like the comment Ray made doesn't mean they would never use him again especially in a small role like the one i assume this guy is. However i see your point and if it didn't sound so god damed like him i would i agree, but he does so i cant. How do we know they didn't put that little comment behind them so they can have some fun with us and bring tommy back? A lot of people in the entertainment Business put their films, games, music or w.e above personal issues. Imagine how much work Dennis hopper would be out of if people hired him based on how well he talks about his projects.
Old 03-27-2008   #18
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
I've seen so many Ray Liotta films and played vice city for so long I can recognize his voice every time I hear it. I admit at a part that guy kinda sounded like Ray Liotta, HOWEVER, more like Ray Liotta in 10 years after he damages his voice from smoking or some other thing. Because the guy's voice gets much deeper after he stops screaming loud and doesn't sound much like Liotta.

Last edited by Hell Inferno X2; 03-27-2008 at 11:18 PM..
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #19
Him

Him will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enoughHim will become famous soon enough
So can I trust me, and he doesn't say anything after he screams "shut him up". How ever he does say we have big problems before that and something about seeing some guy and at first i dismissed the idea because i thought he didn't sound like ray in those clips but i started listening closely to those two clips. now i am sure thats him.
Old 03-27-2008   #20
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
I finally watched it. It only sounds a little like him, because of what the line was and how he was directed to say it. A lot of people would have that type of sound if they read the script in the same way. Ray Liotta isn't one of those voice actors, but merely an actor who lent his voice to the game (Vice City). If it was him, that would require him to change his voice while remaining his typecast character, which is something he probably can't do, or would agree to doing.

In conclusion, this is NOT Ray Liotta.
Old 03-27-2008   #21
Him

maybe, but i cant fight this feeling...
Old 03-27-2008   #22
devil chevelle
guy with the worst punctuation

devil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enoughdevil chevelle will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Him View Post
Just because he didn't like the comment Ray made doesn't mean they would never use him again especially in a small role like the one i assume this guy is. However i see your point and if it didn't sound so god damed like him i would i agree, but he does so i cant. How do we know they didn't put that little comment behind them so they can have some fun with us and bring tommy back? A lot of people in the entertainment Business put their films, games, music or w.e above personal issues. Imagine how much work Dennis hopper would be out of if people hired him based on how well he talks about his projects.
i think u are going to be assuming wrong i have the feeling that this guy is going to be a big character in the game ( to me i have the feeling he is involved in the mafia) and i also dont see any resemblance to ray liota but you have watched the trailer more than me so that may be his voice
devil chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #23
Hell Inferno X2
I'm Batman

Hell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enoughHell Inferno X2 will become famous soon enough
I just played the trailer with low volume. When you turn the volume down he kinda sounds like Ray Liotta, but when I played it with louder volume he doesn't sound like Ray Liotta. But I am pretty sure it is not Ray Liotta.
Hell Inferno X2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008   #24
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
it is not ray's voice it is a unknown actor
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote