Old 03-27-2008   #1
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
New Screens

Heres a few new screens... Enjoy

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #2
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
thanks man, new to me
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #3
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
These were in the "rewind" part of the trailer.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #4
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
PHIL YOU ARE THE MAN WELL DONE THANKZ
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #5
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
I was replying to california6066.
Old 03-27-2008   #6
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
I was replying to california6066.
My bad then!

Old 03-27-2008   #7
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, I uploaded a file in the other thread.

Lemme post it here too.

There were plenty more that we both missed though

Someone has to download it and go through it frame by frame to get them all. Me too lazy.
Old 03-27-2008   #8
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp View Post
Yeah, I uploaded a file in the other thread.

Lemme post it here too.

There were plenty more that we both missed though

Someone has to download it and go through it frame by frame to get them all. Me too lazy.
Yeah i was gonna keep a lid on that.. Theres probably double the number i posted, but these were the ones i was able to extract off the top. I think Asif could chip in sometime with a flash dissected version.

Old 03-27-2008   #9
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
here is a screen sorry if you have seen it already
Old 03-27-2008   #10
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I am at this moment uploading 65 screens from the trailer, including, i think nearly all the ones in the "re-wind" part.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #11
claud3
Banned
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:. View Post
I am at this moment uploading 65 screens from the trailer, including, i think nearly all the ones in the "re-wind" part.
nice one dude bring them on
Old 03-27-2008   #12
Thundercracker

All 21 screens from the rewind part of the trailer. I miscounted while saving, there's not really 22.

I'll reverse the order now, since they're backwards.

Edit: Two shots came out black. :\ Fixing.

Last edited by Thundercracker; 03-27-2008 at 05:27 PM..
Old 03-27-2008   #13
claud3
Banned
Banned

cool collection here well done
Old 03-27-2008   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
We're going to have 73 screen caps uploaded momentarily, including all 20 of those shots near the end. Just need to convert and make thumbnails.
Old 03-27-2008   #15
NikoteenBellic

NikoteenBellic is on a distinguished roadNikoteenBellic is on a distinguished road
Aw hell yeah, a great shot of the sabre!
NikoteenBellic is offline   Reply With Quote