Old 11-30-2008   #106
Draven~
All I Can Be

Draven~ is on a distinguished roadDraven~ is on a distinguished roadDraven~ is on a distinguished roadDraven~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappo View Post
Hmmm that's not really Los Angeles, but I forgive you

At the moment I live near USC, as I go there for school, but I grew up in Glendale. Newport Beach is quite a lovely place - I don't go there too often since it's a bit far for me, but I've been there before, and to Balboa Island... nice and relaxing
Yea, I know. I should have said here, but LA is a huge city so why not.

USC is a good school, a really good one actually. What are you going to school to be or to become hopefully?

Yes, it's beautiful here. I usually love the nice weather, summers are great to. The beach is nice.
Draven~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #107
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
I'm studying Computer Science here - planning to go into web/software development.
rappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #108
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Graphics, you say

We could do with more designers around here
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008   #109
Draven~
All I Can Be

Draven~ is on a distinguished roadDraven~ is on a distinguished roadDraven~ is on a distinguished roadDraven~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ska View Post
Graphics, you say

We could do with more designers around here
Haha, a graphics team on a GTA Forum?

Forum could use some more artists though, maybe when something needs done.

Here's my Portfolio

Why rappo, that sounds interesting. Good luck and let us all know what happens.
Old 11-30-2008   #110
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Not exactly, just a few designers

Here's a PB of all my signatures.
Old 11-30-2008   #111
Draven~
All I Can Be

Quote:
Not exactly, just a few designers

Here's a PB of all my signatures.
Not to bad ska, how long have you been doing graphics overall?

Some of your signatures have the same flow and material as mine.
Old 11-30-2008   #112
Lao Boy
LATE NIGHT

Lao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to beholdLao Boy is a splendid one to behold
I wish I had a portfolio, it's all scattered in my room! You can check out my recent work in my sig! I usually do Graphic Design, but I also draw and other stuff. I'll come up with more things later this year. 2009 is my year!

Welcome, yo.

[img][/img]

click me

Last edited by Lao Boy; 11-30-2008 at 11:12 PM..
Lao Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008   #113
ska
Wearing my rolex

Overall, 5 years
Old 12-01-2008   #114
Draven~
All I Can Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lao Boy View Post
I wish I had a portfolio, it's all scattered in my room! You can check out my recent work in my sig! I usually do Graphic Design, but I also draw and other stuff. I'll come up with more things later this year. 2009 is my year!

Welcome, yo.
This should be good..
Quote:
Overall, 5 years
I've been doing it for less than 3 years.
Old 12-05-2008   #115
Scott.
Newbie Member

Scott. is an unknown quantity at this point
Good evening everyone!

My name is Scott, if you visit TGTAP you may know me from there because that is where I like to "Chill"

Anyway yeah, I'm 16 years old from England and I love GTA
Scott. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #116
The Guy!
Banned
Banned

The Guy! is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh hi Scott (he's my friend), what's up?
Also, I didn't introduce myself so: Hi, I am "The Guy", I'm 15 years old and I like GTA that's because I registered here.
The Guy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #117
Draven~
All I Can Be

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guy! View Post
Oh hi Scott (he's my friend), what's up?
Also, I didn't introduce myself so: Hi, I am "The Guy", I'm 15 years old and I like GTA that's because I registered here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott. View Post
Good evening everyone!

My name is Scott, if you visit TGTAP you may know me from there because that is where I like to "Chill"

Anyway yeah, I'm 16 years old from England and I love GTA
Well hello Scott and The Guy. Good to see you here at GTAGaming, hope to see you around.

Any questions? Just ask.
Old 12-05-2008   #118
The Guy!
Banned
Banned

The Guy! is an unknown quantity at this point
No, I (at least) don't have any questions but thanks
The Guy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #119
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
welcome. The Guy and Scott hope you enjoy your stay here.
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008   #120
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
The Guy! and Scott.,WELCOME TO THIS AWESOME FORUM,FELL FREE TO ENJOY THIS!
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote