Old 08-13-2008   #76
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Nrick, where are you from? Thats an interesting name.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #77
nricklee

nricklee is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, Max Payne 2k8, I m basically from Australia.
Old 08-16-2008   #78
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Question - How are you basically from Australia?

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008   #79
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, basically isn't a good word for that phrase.
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #80
Executioner
Newbie Member

Executioner is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings everybody.
Executioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008   #81
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Hello there! Welcome to the forums (although you probably already got that automatic PM from me ). How about you introduce yourself like the topic starter did?
Old 08-30-2008   #82
Executioner
Newbie Member

Executioner is an unknown quantity at this point
Sure thing

Name: Elias

Home: Manchester, England.

Hobbies: Lots. o_o

Favourite game: GTA games, PES, Dota, WoW

Favourite music genre and band: I already posted them.

Better?
Executioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008   #83
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
I'm the only Manc in this part of town kid, try and move in and I'll kill you! Nah just joking, welcome to the forums.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008   #84
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
I just noticed this thread, but nonetheless;
Name: Kyle

Home: Deckerville, Michigan, USA

Hobbies: gaming, writing, hunting, collecting old game systems

Favorite games: Metal gear solid games, GTA games, Medal of Honor games, Age of Empires games.

Music: posted somewhere in this forum.
Old 09-02-2008   #85
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome flint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
Sure thing

Name: Elias

Hobbies: Lots. o_o

Favourite game: GTA games, PES, Dota, WoW

Favourite music genre and band: I already posted them.

Better?
Welcome to the site.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #86
Layorz
Le'Balls

Layorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to behold
First name: Mike

Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand

Favourite video game: CS/Hitman.

Favourite music genres: Rock and Metal
Layorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #87
rappo
Professional Dumbass

rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.rappo is a God.
Welcome, sir! I saw you post at TheGTAPlace and not here, so I died a little inside. Nice to see you've registered!
Old 09-11-2008   #88
Layorz
Le'Balls

Layorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to behold
Only a little? Aww mission failed..

Thanks for the welcome

By the way I think my sigs too big want me to change it?
Layorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008   #89
rappo
Professional Dumbass

Haha yeah, the max size is 450x150 pixels
Old 09-11-2008   #90
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome Layorz! You'll have to re-size your sig though. The limit is 450x150 pixels.

You should also read the forum rules. People who don't read them tend to screw up regularly. :p

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote