Old 03-27-2008   #31
Shadow Conception
Veteran Member

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Name: Ishan

Home: Northern Virginia, United States

Hobbies: video games, friends, electric guitar, GTAG, technology, sleeping

Favorite game: Metal Gear Solid

Favorite music: Pink Floyd

Shoe size: 10

AIM: ishanz1
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #32
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Name: Clayton

Home: Ohio

Hobbies: Anything and everything involving cars, urban exploring.

Favourite game: GTAC, though I'm not much of a gamer these days.

AIM: CDSBigsby

Myspace: www.myspace.com/cdsbigsby

Favourite music genre and band: All sorts of rock, from chill classic like Neil Young to death metal like Dimmu Borgir. Here's my last.fm to help shed some light.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.

Last edited by Clayton; 03-31-2008 at 01:41 PM..
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #33
Jose
Custom User Title

Jose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura aboutJose has a spectacular aura about
Name-José
Age-16(February 28, 1992)
Home-San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico
Hobbies-Playing football(soccer), playing PlayStation 3, alcohol and going out.
Favorite Game-At the moment: FIFA 08
Favorite Music-Reggaeton, R&B, hip-hop(not rap, well kinda but not as much), a bit of everything except for the loud type of rock.
Shoe Size-8.0(US)
IM-MSN: pr_jose2005@hotmail.com
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008   #34
ScoobyDoo82
You can take the night off pal!

ScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enoughScoobyDoo82 will become famous soon enough
Way to go us, not one of us ever thought to make a thread like this, good idea Programmer

Name: Spencer S. , thats all you get, my last name is VERY unique you will be able to trace me through white pages if I say it.

Home: Warren, MI

Hobbies: Don't really have any, I collect license plates, thats about it. I like to ride my bike too, I put 350 miles on it in 2 months.

Favourite game: The Sims and GTA

Messengers:
AIM: Ford1992Tempo
WLM: ScoobyDoo82@gmail.com

Favourite music genre and band: Top 40, Oldies, Classic Rock, Alternative, Rap, Hip-Hop, everything. Ive been listening to mainly 80s lately.

There is 1 important thing you know about me... I LOVE and am completely obsessed with Ford Tempos. I currently have $650 saved up for one. Now, I know thats not enough, I'm gonna save until like July or August and buy one.

93 Cavalier RS 3.1 - 91 Tempo GL 2.3

Last edited by ScoobyDoo82; 03-31-2008 at 01:46 AM..
ScoobyDoo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008   #35
DanWer

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallowed View Post
Name: Brendon

Home: Isle Aux Morts, Newfoundland
Random Fun Fact: Isle Aux Morts is French for: Island of the Dead (oooo, Scary)

Hobbies: Computer, Outside with friends, TV, etc, etc.

Favorite game(s): Probably the GTA Series, Guitar Hero Games, a couple of other games as well.

Favorite music: Isn't particularly just one genre, whatever I like I listen to.

Shoe size: 8-9, different types of shoes, different sizes.

MSN: bmanrocks_67@msn.com
I have flown over your land so many times, I never knew people actually lived there though. I always saw it on the plane map like wtf lollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
Name: Jamie Cutts

Home: Gosport, England.

Hobbies: Gaming, Reading, Sports, Music.

Favourite game: Toughie, don't really have one. I try to assure myself it will be GTAIV. Will have to wait and see I guess. I'm playing GTAC at the moment though.

Yahoo Messenger and E-mail: JC_COOLDUDE@hotmail.co.uk<---- Yahoo Messenger (I know, I think i'm going to change it soon)
jamiecutts@btinternet.com<---- Email

Favourite music genre and band: Don't have a "favourite" one. If I think its a good song i'll like it.
When you take the ferry over to pompy, about 1 mins into the ferry ride dive off, go to the bottom and you'll find my hard drives lol. my best mate goes to st vincents college and lives just near there. been to gosport loads of times so haha. tis a pretty boring town.
Old 04-08-2008   #36
psychonike
Newbie Member

psychonike is an unknown quantity at this point
Name: Nico

Favorite game(s): GTA series, Call of Duty, Transport Tycoon

Favorite music: Rock & Metal

Shoe size: No clue why someone might be interested, but its a German 46 which should be equal to 11-11,5 in US

Gaming:

Xbox360
Nintendo Wii
PC (C2D E6750, 2 GB RAM, GTS8800 GTS, 320GB HDD)
psychonike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #37
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Name: Wouter
hobbys: music, chilling with my friends, drawing, designing tattoos.
favorite games: uuuh, I dunno.
favorite music: 90's hiphop, funk, that breakbeat bullshit like Afrika Bambaataa and Hashim.

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #38
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Name: Sasha
Hobby's: Music, Building Computers
Favorite Games: Guitar Hero III , MGS2 Sons Of Liberty , GTA III
Favorite Music: Screamo , hip Hop , Rap , Hardstyles

Last edited by Sasha; 04-12-2008 at 08:01 AM..
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #39
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
You live in Australia!?
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #40
Zoraya

Zoraya will become famous soon enoughZoraya will become famous soon enoughZoraya will become famous soon enoughZoraya will become famous soon enoughZoraya will become famous soon enoughZoraya will become famous soon enoughZoraya will become famous soon enoughZoraya will become famous soon enough
Name: Zoraya Carmen Alicia
Home: The Netherlands
Hobbies: Playing the guitar, badminton
Favourite game: Half-Life
Favourite music genre and artists: most pre-1980s guitar-based music, folk
Old 04-12-2008   #41
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasha [male] View Post
Name: Sasha
Hobby's: Music, Building Computers
Favorite Games: Guitar Hero III , MGS2 Sons Of Liberty , GTA III
Favorite Music: Screamo , hip Hop , Rap , Hardstyles
Out of interest, where in Sydney do you reside?

I actually don't think I've ever really introduced myself to these forums.

Name: Pat
Hobby's: Guitar, Skating
Favourite Game: Vice City, Max Payne
Favourite Music: Rock (Classic and Modern), Punk, Ska, Electro, New Wave

Last edited by victim; 04-12-2008 at 09:56 AM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #42
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Victim, I always imagined you being like 20, don't know why D:
ska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008   #43
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Name: Gav
Home: Melbourne, Australia
Hobbies: Girls, going out, parties, cars
Favourite game: All GTA's. can't decide.
Yahoo Messenger and E-mail: lol...
Favourite music genre and band: Techno/dance/rave all that. Occasionally I chuck some rock on but the dance genre is the most played.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008   #44
ZiggY
Newbie Member

ZiggY is an unknown quantity at this point
Hai. I'm ZiggY, though I've gone by many names.
I've been a member of this site back in about 2001, though it seems like my old usernames are either not there, or I just forgot the password since it's been a good seven years. I'm male, 19, in Canada. I don't do anything besides drinking, smoking, and DJing.

Anyway, I thought I wouldn't be getting as amped up this time around for GTA, but here I am. Kind of reminds me of when everyone was just a little of amped up for GTA3, then it just exploded into a frenzy of people. Glad to know I'm one of the few who has had every GTA on it's release date. (except 1969.. though I'm sure that came with GTA1)

So, looks like you guys are stuck with me for a while. Cheers.
ZiggY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008   #45
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by victim View Post
Out of interest, where in Sydney do you reside?

I actually don't think I've ever really introduced myself to these forums.

Name: Pat
Hobby's: Guitar, Skating
Favourite Game: Vice City, Max Payne
Favourite Music: Rock (Classic and Modern), Punk, Ska, Electro, New Wave
In a place called Glenwood , Its near parklea markets.