Old 05-29-2009   #181
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the forums Flook, hope you enjoy your time here.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #182
Flook666
Damned Lost
Newbie Member

Flook666 is on a distinguished roadFlook666 is on a distinguished roadFlook666 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
Flook666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009   #183
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
we all hope you enjoy this forum
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009   #184
Ghostman Blue
Banned
Banned

Ghostman Blue is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, I used to use GTAGaming for San Andreas cheats, back in the day. I knew you guys had a forum, but I decided to wait until I was a bit more mature to register.

Anyways, I'd rather not reveal too much, as of now. Over time it'll come.
Ghostman Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009   #185
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
welcome to GTAG Forums
behzad_sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009   #186
flint.44
Fuhgeddaboudit!

flint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really niceflint.44 is just really nice
Welcome aboard.
flint.44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009   #187
Tyler
Every Time Zone
Addicted Member

Tyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud ofTyler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostman Blue View Post
Anyways, I'd rather not reveal too much, as of now. Over time it'll come.
as he was banned. lol

Name: Tyler Wisniewski

Home: West Palm Beach, Florida

Hobbies: Xbox360, PC, Skateboarding, Music, Chillin with friends.

Favourite game: GTAIV, CoD4, CoD5, TDU, FO3.

EMAIL: twiggz561@aol.com
AIM: twiggz561

Favourite Music Genre: Mostly Rap, but anything will do. I listen to everything.
Tyler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009   #188
Slash
Alcohol Abuser

Slash can only hope to improve
Hey guys, I used to message on here ages ago, I've jus logged in for the first time since march 2006, so hi again!
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #189
thegtaguy
o hai
Newbie Member

thegtaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Name: Danny

Home: Richmond, Canada

Hobbies: Music and Video games

Favourite game: GTA SA

Yahoo Messenger/MSG and E-mail: ask me

Favourite music genre: Rap

Favourite artists: Ice Cube, nas, Eminem, Big Pun, Raekwon, etc. Theres alot i mostly liek old school gangsta rap and underground.
thegtaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #190
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash View Post
Hey guys, I used to message on here ages ago, I've jus logged in for the first time since march 2006, so hi again!
Welcome. I like all the metal references in your username and sig
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #191
Darkel™

Darkel™ is on a distinguished roadDarkel™ is on a distinguished road
Hello GTAGaming Forums, my name is Matt. I used to be active on these boards back in 2005, where I designed sigs and avatars for several members here (even drew caricatures of a few), participated in several group discussions, debates, games, and competitions on the GTA San Andreas, Off Topic, and Crap Shack forums. Why am I back after four years? Probably due to my lack of a life.

Cheers. :-)
Darkel™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #192
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Welcome back !
Always great to have a member who contributes to the forum.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #193
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkel™ View Post
Hello GTAGaming Forums, my name is Matt. I used to be active on these boards back in 2005, where I designed sigs and avatars for several members here (even drew caricatures of a few), participated in several group discussions, debates, games, and competitions on the GTA San Andreas, Off Topic, and Crap Shack forums. Why am I back after four years? Probably due to my lack of a life.

Cheers. :-)

Welcome! Hopefully for us, your lack of a life continues
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009   #194
Asmo
Not a Cock

Asmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura aboutAsmo has a spectacular aura about
Welcome back to GTAG, Darkel.
Asmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009   #195
Darkel™

Darkel™ is on a distinguished roadDarkel™ is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys.
Darkel™ is offline   Reply With Quote