Old 04-12-2009   #166
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
ohh ...wow, I love this thread...i should of seen it sooner.

- I'm older than dirt
- live in Stl.usa
- love gta
- read
- love flim's,
- art,
- car's,
- bike's,
- this place,
-
Old 04-12-2009   #167
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Name: Zeeshan (Secret)

Home: Canada/Toronto

Hobbies: Watching games, playing Video Games, Reading Video Game News, 3D Animation and 3D Character Designing in School. (GTA Series FAN)

Favourite game: Grand Theft Auto Series

Yahoo Messenger and E-mail: zeeshan810_thegame@yahoo.ca

Favourite music genre and band: Hip Hop, R&B, Some GTA Classic Songs, Vladivostok FM, Beat 102.7 Songs, and Liberty Rock Radio 97.8, Massive B Soundsystem 96.9,Radio Broker,San Juan Sounds.
Old 05-25-2009   #168
Kakashi
Legend Hero
Newbie Member

Kakashi is on a distinguished roadKakashi is on a distinguished road
Hi there,

I am Kakashi from India. I hope to have a good time here.

Last edited by Kakashi; 05-27-2009 at 05:58 AM..
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #169
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Hi there,

I am Sasuke from India. I hope to have a good time here.

Welcome to the boards...

also, your name reminded me of Suzuki... weird i know!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #170
Kakashi
Legend Hero
Newbie Member

Kakashi is on a distinguished roadKakashi is on a distinguished road
Well that's my bike. Not me!:p
Old 05-25-2009   #171
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Sasuke sounded familliar, so I googled it.

Is it a coincidence your name is that guy from Noruto or w/e it's called, along with your avatar?
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #172
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
Sasuke sounded familliar, so I googled it.

Is it a coincidence your name is that guy from Noruto or w/e it's called, along with your avatar?
This was the name i was referring to btw.. not your username!

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #173
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Hi there,

I am Sasuke from India. I hope to have a good time here.

Hi, welcome to GTAGaming forums, I hope you have a great time here and enjoy it alot
Old 05-29-2009   #174
Flook666
Damned Lost
Newbie Member

Flook666 is on a distinguished roadFlook666 is on a distinguished roadFlook666 is on a distinguished road
Name : Flook will do for now

Hobbies : It's all about the games! Although the odd drunken get-together is welcomed as well...Oh! And overuse of "...."' 's

Background : Been playing games since before a lot of you were born, but in no way does that mean that if I ever play any of you online that I'll be able to beat you! These gamer-claws have seen better days! Started off in smokey, booze-stenched arcades and moved onto Spectrum 128k, Commodore 64, Atari St, Amiga, SNES, Megadrive/Genesis, N64, PS1, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox and now spend most of the time playing retro games on PC emulators or gathering achievements on my 360!

Having played GTA since it's early PS1 days and loved everything about it since, I decided I had probably better sign up to a fan site! And seeing as how the Forums here resemble the same set-up as the World Of Spectrum forums, I decided that here shall be wear I rest my head for the time being.....

As long as you is all nice, of course...
Flook666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #175
Layorz
Le'Balls

Layorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to beholdLayorz is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the forums Flook!
Layorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #176
Flook666
Damned Lost
Newbie Member

Flook666 is on a distinguished roadFlook666 is on a distinguished roadFlook666 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Layorz View Post
Welcome to the forums Flook!
Cheers Layorz! That was quick!
Old 05-29-2009   #177
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
it's great to have you Flook, I have a feeling you will be welcomed with warm arms.

I'd suggest reading the forum rules too, just so you don't get in any trouble.
Old 05-29-2009   #178
Flook666
Damned Lost
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
it's great to have you Flook, I have a feeling you will be welcomed with warm arms.

I'd suggest reading the forum rules too, just so you don't get in any trouble.
Thanks Patrucci, I'll do that! Should be ok though, I'm generally well behaved.......

It'lll probably be tomorrow before I check the place out properly though, as it's now 1.30am and I'm getting up in six hours..
Old 05-29-2009   #179
Patrucci

Alright, Just be careful about the talk about Warez and torrents.
Old 05-29-2009   #180
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
Ah, welcome Flook Hope you enjoy.
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote