Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > Grand Theft Auto IV
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008   #1
california6066
Jai Kim [[Ching Mafia Boss]] ww.CHINGMAFIA.co.nr

california6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these partscalifornia6066 is infamous around these parts
Will you be spending more time on Single Player or Multiplayer?

I dont know if this has been discussed before so i thought i would bring it up.....

Until the game comes out i wont know for sure but i dont really like the fact that the multiplayer is only 16 players as im used to playing on some good SAMP servers with 100 players..

To that point i think ill be playing single player more i think
california6066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #2
TomFratelli
Sophisticated Member.

TomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enoughTomFratelli will become famous soon enough
Single
Old 03-27-2008   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well I know for sure that at first I'll be playing a lot of single player- storyline, learning the my way around, getting used to new controls, etc.
Old 03-27-2008   #4
sb4ap
II Sammy B II

sb4ap can only hope to improve
i haven't actually played SAMP but i'll have to say its the multiplayer for me
Old 03-27-2008   #5
Ophie
PwN

Ophie is an unknown quantity at this point
My argument is invalid, since I don't know if I will play GTAIV on 5500 FX card.
On the other hand I'd say singleplayer and multiplayer in and out.
Old 03-27-2008   #6
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Probably more Singleplayer.

Also Ophie, the game is coming out on PS3 and 360 and PC might come a few months after. So you won't need a PC at all unless you don't fancy consoles that much.
Old 03-27-2008   #7
keithuk

keithuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Over a long period, probably multiplayer. Ill start off on single player getting to know the places, doing missions etc but once i get bored with that or complete the majority of the game ill be turning to multiplayer
keithuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #8
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
I will spend more time on the single-player to unlock loads of stuff for MP time
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #9
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Most likely single player. I love playing GTA single player. The Multi Theft Auto games were fun, but I doubt I'll play online much. Besides Call of Duty 4, I rarely play online.
Old 03-27-2008   #10
Cpt_Chris
Amateur Member

Cpt_Chris is on a distinguished roadCpt_Chris is on a distinguished road
prolly single, and if im online most likely free roam with my friends
Cpt_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #11
Riffmaster Jon
Backstabber

Riffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished roadRiffmaster Jon is on a distinguished road
Most likely, my time will be evenly dispersed into both of them.
Old 03-27-2008   #12
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Well I know for sure that at first I'll be playing a lot of single player- storyline, learning the my way around, getting used to new controls, etc.
Same here, i'd prefer to know more about the area's first, before i do online games.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #13
baleent
Banned
Banned

baleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished roadbaleent is on a distinguished road
I'm going to go into MP as soon as possible and mess around for a day just to enjoy it with my fellow GTA fans. I have a few goals such as taking over the Police Station by rolling up in a convoy. After that day I'll play all the way through the story, staying away from MP as much as I can stand.
baleent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008   #14
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Signle
Old 03-27-2008   #15
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Easily single.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote